• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The other games this week

FFC Mariner

Hope scum beat GC up there - to see Mad Miron and that cry baby wanker Culina (junior) going out in the 1st game would be fantastic.

Nux to beat Perth and then hammer the scum.

After that, couldnt give a toss really

Forum Phoenix

Spike, FFC, thoroughly agree.

I actually think the scum will do GCU over.

After that I'd love to see Welly get the second ACL spot just to watch the AFC have a brain explosion.

Jerem

in the end the league was close right up to the end!!! nice. .
yea im gunning for the nix then perf

Sym

you guys gotta rly despise GC to want the filth to beat them
Personally I'd much rather GC to win

Forum Phoenix

It's more a case that I feel I have to put my scum hate temporarily aside for the greater good.

The way I see it is GCU are like a super villain that must be toppled for the benefit of the larger world... even if it means temporarily aligning with our eternal nemeses... the scum.

Then, once they are, we will again of course devote all of my attention toward battling our vile nemeses on a more local scale.

:tophat:

MagpieMariner

I despise some of the GCW players (Culina up front there), whereas I only despise the scum supporters.
I would love to see the carry-on from Miron & Clive as they try to explain why the team that was going to be undefeated bombs out in the very first match.

FFC Mariner

With 9 men and 1-0 to a dodgy penalty while they have lots of clear shouts turned down and goals galore disallowed.

LFCMariners

I couldn't give a f**k about this match TBH. Sure we get to see one of them pack their bags, but one of them will still remain. One of them has to win. It's like asking who you prefer out of the Nazis or the Taliban.

Forum Phoenix

spike said:
I despise some of the GCW players (Culina up front there), whereas I only despise the scum supporters.

Sad isn't it... They just haven't been anywhere near as hateable since the sackwhacker brothers left...

:'(

Part_Timer

players will come and go.. the fans make the club as such my hate for newcastle jets will never NEVER be less than any other team

MagpieMariner

LiverpoolMariners said:
I couldn't give a f**k about this match TBH. Sure we get to see one of them pack their bags, but one of them will still remain. One of them has to win. It's like asking who you prefer out of the Nazis or the Taliban.

Yeah, one will remain, but only for one more week. The joy of seeing GCW go out first with those prats in charge trying to explain why outweighs the distaste of the scum winning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred