• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The other games this week

mariners4ever

lol smashed!!!! 5-1 80th minute to the fold coast, smeltz with a hattrick and rees with 2, mackay got the one for the  roar

Forum Phoenix

I know. Roar looked great first half, second... GCU absolutely annihilated them.

Dear me... doing well in the fantasy cup but took Smeltz off captain this week and gave it to Archie against Fury... for obvious reasoning. Big mistalke, Smeltz would have just handed me a definite win over my opponent already.

Forum Phoenix

Still spooners to grinners though at the moment.

Also after watching the two thumpings tonight... just realised, until the 3 nil loss against MV in round 18, which stats and balance of play wasn't truly a thumping... its interesting that we had never lost by more than a goal.

Interestingly, SFC and Adelaide  :eek: - go figure - are really the only other teams who have never been thumped score wise this season.

kevrenor

Fury 1 (Williams) over Fold Coast 0 at HT in Townsville.

That scoreline would drop us to 8th, drop the Reds to the spoon; however it would mean Gold Coast would finish 3rd, however it would give Sydney 2nd at least. Quandries!

kevrenor

Fury 2 - Gold Coast 1

We are jumped by Fury, we end up 8th for the season.

Ben Williams returns to his usual form after an odd decent one on us last week.

Gold Coast host Newcastle.  Wellington host Glory.

Premiership up for grabs tomorrow.

MagpieMariner

7th or 8th, doesn't matter a damn to me. GCW beaten, that does!
I've now developed such an intense dislike of the wankers that I'll be barracking for the scum next week.
The Smurfs haven't won a Premiership, so I'll be hoping the Tards keep it that way tomorrow.
I'm hoping for a Tards vs Nix/Glory Grand Final.
I'd prefer the Tards aren't in the GF, but that would mean the Smurfs are, so the lesser of 2 evils.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred