• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The OMFG Ugliest Person on Facebook Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo

pwnd.jpg

marinermick said:
don't mind your sig but could you please remove my email address from it

don't appreciate the spam that results from software that scans website for email addresses

mick

coasty12345 said:
hahahahhahahaha i know that kid in your signature.
thats takin the piss
but who are you?
i wanna give him shit.

jaypee said:
Who are you - you have my picture from Facebook and I would like it removed ASAP...... I take offense to what you have done

skilbeck said:
id remove it or i will get the mods to remove it dickhead

PS im ugly but i wouldnt say im the ugliest

TUFTY-mitchell said:
Oi you do realise that thats me in ur sig, or not me if ya get it

TUFTY-mitchell said:
centralcoastyouth said:
probaly be best to tell the mods that etc.

Oh u are stupid arent you.....that was ur chance to get rid of it ergo not requiring the mods intervention.....Now that the mods have to become involved it couldbe quite funny to watch

pokey said:
ccy, remove my pic. Stop being a f**ktard and grow up.

MarinaTed said:
CCY, Please remove my photo from your sig. ty

kevrenor

taylor said:
taylor said:
this is defamation and i will be reporting this to the moderators ASAP

*note sarcasm*

TUFTY-mitchell said:
oi are you getting the mods onto it?

TUFTY-mitchell said:
tempted,mostly cos Im in a bad mood atm....I hope one of the mods has facebook and see's it.... see what happens then

LOL
Admin and Mods are not laughing! We have jobs and lives, and the shit goes straight into public view on the forum and the web page!!!!  Too much anarchy and total disrespect for fellow forum members going on at the moment - no warnings, you will be banned. Note also that reports are serious - any that aren't will get you banned. We also require you to take it up direct with the person by PM first (tell us if no action). A pissed off Kevrenor on behalf of my fellows.

By the way - defamation is your problem - you can't hide behind the forum, they will come to get your bank balance!

Paolo

kevrenor said:
*Admin and Mods are not laughing! We have jobs and lives, and the shit goes straight into public view on the forum and the web page!!!!   Too much anarchy and total disrespect for fellow forum members going on at the moment - no warnings, you will be banned. Note also that reports are serious - any that aren't will get you banned. We also require you to take it up direct with the person by PM first (tell us if no action). A pissed off Kevrenor on behalf of my fellows.

By the way - defamation is your problem - you can't hide behind the forum, they will come to get your bank balance!
LOL, total overreaction to a harmless(yes, harmless as nobodies personal info was displayed to others as thought) prank

skilbeck

keensy said:
kevrenor said:
*Admin and Mods are not laughing! We have jobs and lives, and the shit goes straight into public view on the forum and the web page!!!!  Too much anarchy and total disrespect for fellow forum members going on at the moment - no warnings, you will be banned. Note also that reports are serious - any that aren't will get you banned. We also require you to take it up direct with the person by PM first (tell us if no action). A pissed off Kevrenor on behalf of my fellows.

LOL, total overreaction to a harmless(yes, harmless as nobodies personal info was displayed to others as thought) prank

Kevrenor is right. No one actually knew what information this script was collecting about us from our facebook accounts or our cookies etc. if it can collect our name, email and facebook pic who knows what else in our cookies that it was recording. Also if mods are getting their inbox flooded with bogus reports of other forum members im not surprised that they are waving the ban stick around.

fedelta

keensy said:
kevrenor said:
*Admin and Mods are not laughing! We have jobs and lives, and the shit goes straight into public view on the forum and the web page!!!!   Too much anarchy and total disrespect for fellow forum members going on at the moment - no warnings, you will be banned. Note also that reports are serious - any that aren't will get you banned. We also require you to take it up direct with the person by PM first (tell us if no action). A pissed off Kevrenor on behalf of my fellows.

+1

skilbeck

mods can we have a bit of lockage on this one? Because this topic has more potential to start WWIII then actually contribute something meaningful to the forum

kevrenor

skilbeck said:
mods can we have a bit of lockage on this one? Because this topic has more potential to start WWIII then actually contribute something meaningful to the forum
If I thought someone wouldn't just start another I would - it is however helping some people to dig a deeper hole for themselves. The Mods are watching. :popcorn:

Paolo

kevrenor said:
skilbeck said:
If I thought someone wouldn't just start another I would - it is however helping some people to dig a deeper hole for themselves. The Mods are watching. :popcorn:
good decision....this thread is good as it lets everyone see which people were pwned

p.s the majority of the threads in other stuff do not contribute anything meaningful

serious14

This thread - useless waste of space, started by you.

Call Centre Thread - another useless waste of space, started by Taylor, another shit stirrer.

ps3 or 360 thread - legitimate question that Sym wanted answered.

Marinators Virtual Pub - every forum on the internet has one of these

Tour de France - considering it's going on right now and an Aussie is in the lead, I'd think it was quite useful

The three threads that I've started - well, I might be biased, but I don't consider them to be a waste of space.  Not to mention, I put them in the right part of the forum.  And two of them are referencing current events.

Recky's thread about "I'm on Setanta Sports" - funniest football show on TV, in no way a waste of space

And that's just the front page - so I'd say you're wrong Keensy.  Not to mention that the 2 useless threads were started by you and another renowned shit stirrer.  But whatever, you don't listen to what anyone tells you, so stir away mate, stir away.

:tv:

Paolo

serious14 said:
But whatever, you don't listen to what anyone tells you.
I disagree, i listen to what people say...but most of the time i disregard it.
There has been one exception though. I have chosen to listen to something you have told me

serious14 said:
stir away mate, stir away

serious14

*rolls eyes*  Whatever mate, you're a lost cause.  Continue being an idiot, hope it gets you banned.

MattSimon

A little more concern about who the CCM pwn, and a little less about who the keensmeister pwned.

BRING ON THE BOSNICH

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member