• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Official "take shots at each other relating to local football" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo

Kareem said:
almost retired said:
skilbeck said:
almost retired said:
Kareem said:
Well people suggested it...
then I said somethign like- its settled...lets sign him
and quesitoned whether it would end up on 442
then some1 put it up!
I own up...(I often stretch the truth a lot)....it was me who put it up.......it's laughable how rumors develop a life of their own  :p , especially on 4-4-2

wasnt it a joke rumor that you put up and they took the bait lol. i guess we can now try something a bit more unbelievable now.
yep...correct...I even used Kareem's words for the 4-4-2 rumor and they rated it as 7/10 believability.... ::)

as if anything i say is even remotely believable :p:p:p
true, i dont believe your a good player despite your efforts to convince people/me ;)

Paolo

Thread to have our pissing contests and arguments about local football.

Please stay on topic guys

Alicia

Thank Heavens for you Dibo, I was really starting to get bored with scrolling through those pages.

With regards to this "new" thread, can these people please continue their "discussion" via PM... thanks :)

dibo

Kareem said:
well i dont have anything to prove to you...

and To Dibo!!!
Why on earth would you close the thread?
that seems pretty stupid to me!
You didnt even warn us...I mean I reckon it would be fair to have said "get back on topic' + wat you said
"canning this thread now. it's so far off topic it's not funny, take shots at each other elsewhere. "

I mean Sym has the topic for a reason...and if you asked me I would have gladly have continued it lsewhere (they can email me anytime with their petty shots!!!).
Then if we kept talkin...fine
???

Lol new topic opened
:headbutt:
bangin your head against the wall...waste of time really!

it simply degenerated into personal abuse, and you pair can do that somewhere else. it had nothing to do with the thread topic, so i locked it.

kevrenor

Aw gee, I was just writing that it must be under Marquis of Queensbury Rules - one bullet each, the first shot needs to be clean or the return will be fatal!  :tophat:

Spoil sport!  :ashamed:

Ooops ... well done Dibo! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member