• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official Kevin Muscut is a c**t page

bradley

After Muscats display last night I demand that he never ever plays a game of football in Australia again, absoulutely disgraceful. How he can justify his actions is beyond me. Disgusting act.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/melbourne-heart-coach-john-van-t-schip-slams-melbourne-victory-captain-kevin-muscat-for-sickening-tackle/story-e6frf4gl-1225992965756

kevrenor

24 January 2011

The independent Match Review Panel (MRP) - consisting of Barry Such (Chair), Simon Micallef and Alan Davidson - convened to consider the following incidents from the Week 24 of the Hyundai A-League 2010/11:

· The incident involving Kevin Muscat (Melbourne Victory) in or around the 81st minute of Melbourne Victory’s match against Melbourne Heart on Saturday night. The MRP has the authority to consider the incident as the player was expelled from the match by the Referee. The MRP found that Kevin Muscat had committed an offence, namely Serious Foul Play (eg when challenging for the ball). The minimum sanction for this offence is one (1) week under the Hyundai A-League Disciplinary Regulations.

Clause 9.22 of the FFA Hyundai A-League Disciplinary Regulations states that where the MRP forms the view that an additional sanction of greater than four (4) matches (additional to the mandatory match suspension) is warranted, the MRP must refer the matter to the Disciplinary Committee for hearing solely to determine the question of what additional sanction be imposed in accordance with these regulations (in addition to the mandatory match suspension which must be served).

The MRP has referred the matter to the Disciplinary Committee in accordance with clause 9.22.

The Disciplinary Committee hearing will take place at 6.00pm, Thursday, 27 January at FFA Offices.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm actually surprise - I was kind of expecting a 3 week suspension, knowing the MRP's previous bias when dealing with this lowlife coward

typool

it was a bad attempt to tackle a player.. he is a mug and had always been a mug..... but i think he is great for the game in Australia.. any publicity is good publicity.. i should know as i work in a marketing field.

i hope he plays again as i know he will attract people to watch A League and TV and at Stadiums too cheer or boooo him either way I hope he cops 5 to 6 weeks for this .. and hope to see him next year

MagpieMariner

So does this mean he is guaranteed as minimum of 5 weeks?
The way I read it, the MRP thinks at least an extra 4 weeks is warranted, but the Disciplinary Committee will decide whether he gets extra and if so how many.
I suppose it's possible that he may not get extra at all.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
the f'n sociopath deserves as long, if not longer than what danny got for hi-5'ing mark shitforbrains, scratch that.....helluva lot longer....even all his mates in the media are calling it a shitfull display....ya know what would be good, if Matt Holmes flew out from the UK to be a negative character witness....the only problem is it wont affect his pocket any, unless the young fella follows the holmes model and sues the pointy headed f**k....

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
kevinmucsat.jpg

Jerem

so vuko gets 9 montshf for a high five
muscat gets 5 weeks for the horizontal fly kick to the knees.
stinks or have i msread this shocking situation?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

so vuko gets 9 montshf for a high five
muscat gets 5 weeks for the horizontal fly kick to the knees.
stinks or have i msread this shocking situation?

For one, Vuko's sentence was because 12 months was the minimum sentence for 'assault on a referee' (unless you're Mark Shield, you're refereeing Sydney and you don't give a stuff if you get pushed) - considering that was the minimum sentence, he got off really easy by have the suspension broken up the way he did.

2, Muscat's sentence hasn't been determined yet.

MagpieMariner

Just re-reading the quote from the MRP, it has determined that greater than 4 matches plus the mandatory one is warranted. That means they think he should get at least 6 matches, and I would think the Committee won't give less than that.

midfielder

Kevin Muscat has been handed an eight week ban for the tackle that saw him red carded against Melbourne Heart.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1042177/Eight-weeks-for-Muscat

yellowcake

Top end of what I expected...

No more season 2010/11 for Musc**t. Max 7 games left even if they were to reach the GF.

I guess he will probably play in ACL (as not covered by this juristiction), then retire - so up to 5 matches of the ban irrelevant anyway.

Just FOX or SBS don't hire him!

Bex

8 weeks....

How many games is Zhara gonna be out for? And what will this do to his career?

MagpieMariner

Adelaide are hopeful Zahra will be fit for next pre-season. If they're correct, then he misses a maximum of 7 matches.

Bex

And, if Adelaide go really well in the final series, what missed opportunities will Zahra experience and what impact will that have on his immediate career? Rhetorical question of course....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred