• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Greatest "CON" of all, what a joke "Constantine"

FFC Mariner

Apparently (see post on another thread) the Jest squad is spewing about Con/Remo driving with the toilet seat back to Newcastle before the players.

I am told (from within the club) that it was presented to the crowd before the team arrived(I have no idea but this is what I was told).

What fragile team harmony had been created after the Lardel backdown got destroyed in 1 moment.

SamCC

mariners4evachamps said:
yes we were good when the players came round until the Joel Griffiths came round and was being a smart ass and stuck his middle finger up and thats when i went off!!!!!!!!!! absolute dickhead!!!!!!!!!!
why isnt the match review committee not looking at this? this is (if it happened....i didnt see it) more disgraceful than sashos efforts and right up there with the 'offensiveness' of our boys mad monday.Wheres griffiths suspension for being a c***?

Gav...

i can tell u it happened right infront of me but by the time i got my camera out he ran away like typically girly griffiths

Tez

mariners4evachamps said:
i can tell u it happened right infront of me but by the time i got my camera out he ran away like typically girly griffiths

typically griffiths - as he always does the tosser!!!

furns

SamCC said:
mariners4evachamps said:
yes we were good when the players came round until the Joel Griffiths came round and was being a smart ass and stuck his middle finger up and thats when i went off!!!!!!!!!! absolute dickhead!!!!!!!!!!
why isnt the match review committee not looking at this? this is (if it happened....i didnt see it) more disgraceful than sashos efforts and right up there with the 'offensiveness' of our boys mad monday.Wheres griffiths suspension for being a c***?
Ok genius - the match review committee review the match. Which had been over for half an hour.
And while we are talking about players bad sportmanship, what about Hutcho's goading of any supporter in a gold shirt for the entire season, Sasho's ridiculousness, and the hissy fits that Aloisi threw since he missed a penalty a few weeks back?
And as for why Griffo gave you the bird, considering he was being pelted with missiles from some of your numbers at the time, I am surprised that was the only gesture he gave you.

And as far as Con goes, if you had poured $15mil of your own money into football in Newcastle over a decade, you would be inclined to be a little excited when your team finally cracks it for a trophy.
CMon guys, this is yet another sore loser thread, and it denigrates the true football supporters among you, who can show class during the bad times, instead of sinking to the level of 2 year old who had their lollypop taken away.
You were given the kudos and respect when you won the Salad Plate from us, but we did say watch out during the Finals. You laughed and gave us no chance regardless of the fact you won said Plate by a solitary goal.
The true fans in your midst are posting threads such as "Congratulations Newcastle" etc, while the rest come up with thread titles like this one.

marconigirl

furns said:
SamCC said:
mariners4evachamps said:
Ok genius - the match review committee review the match. Which had been over for half an hour.
And while we are talking about players bad sportmanship, what about Hutcho's goading of any supporter in a gold shirt for the entire season, Sasho's ridiculousness, and the hissy fits that Aloisi threw since he missed a penalty a few weeks back?
And as for why Griffo gave you the bird, considering he was being pelted with missiles from some of your numbers at the time, I am surprised that was the only gesture he gave you.

And as far as Con goes, if you had poured $15mil of your own money into football in Newcastle over a decade, you would be inclined to be a little excited when your team finally cracks it for a trophy.
CMon guys, this is yet another sore loser thread, and it denigrates the true football supporters among you, who can show class during the bad times, instead of sinking to the level of 2 year old who had their lollypop taken away.
You were given the kudos and respect when you won the Salad Plate from us, but we did say watch out during the Finals. You laughed and gave us no chance regardless of the fact you won said Plate by a solitary goal.
The true fans in your midst are posting threads such as "Congratulations Newcastle" etc, while the rest come up with thread titles like this one.
Isn't that his problem though??? He has the money there he just wont use it...

Mariner Girl

Soccersensei - they are talking about the players leaving early, not us.

For fear of repeating myself - the players stayed on the ground right untill they lifted the toilet seat. ALL
loosing teams have done this since the Boar War. Get the story right. The way you (Scummers) are telling the story, anyone would think our guys left the ground immediately after they got their runners up medals. They were addressed personally by Jade North as the Newcastle team were on stage with their winners medals. What did you want our guys to do? - Go on the Victory lap with your team.  :soapbox: :soapbox:

skilbeck

mariners4evachamps said:

Heres an article that is relevant to the Newcastle players behaviour towards the Marinators last weekend. especially griffiths the tool

http://news.theage.com.au/anstey-fined-2000-for-onefinger-salute/20080229-1vrv.html

Anstey fined $2000 for one-finger salute
Email Print Normal font Large font February 29, 2008 - 11:31AM

Advertisement
Melbourne centre Chris Anstey has been fined $2000 by the National Basketball League for making an obscene gesture to the crowd after his side's 115-112 semi-final win over Brisbane on Thursday night.

The Tigers defeated the Bullets in overtime in Brisbane to clean sweep their semi-finals series 2-0 and book their place in the NBL grand final series.

A defiant Anstey raised the middle finger on both hands to the crowd shortly after the match and also accused Brisbane fans of being "sore losers" in a post-match interview.

Anstey was fined on Friday after NBL interim chief executive officer Chuck Harmison reviewed footage of his actions but escaped suspension, ensuring he will be able to play in the grand final.

Melbourne will play the winner between Sydney and Perth, who are locked at 1-1 in their semi-finals, with the decider in Sydney on Saturday night.

A small penalty but Griffiths deserves to cop it IMO and before Newcastle cite Hutch as a rebuttal, I would like to remind any trollish scummers that he was getting projectiles thrown at him which would mitigate this

Newieutd

skilbeck said:
mariners4evachamps said:

Heres an article that is relevant to the Newcastle players behaviour towards the Marinators last weekend. especially griffiths the tool

http://news.theage.com.au/anstey-fined-2000-for-onefinger-salute/20080229-1vrv.html

Advertisement
Melbourne centre Chris Anstey has been fined $2000 by the National Basketball League for making an obscene gesture to the crowd after his side's 115-112 semi-final win over Brisbane on Thursday night.

The Tigers defeated the Bullets in overtime in Brisbane to clean sweep their semi-finals series 2-0 and book their place in the NBL grand final series.

A defiant Anstey raised the middle finger on both hands to the crowd shortly after the match and also accused Brisbane fans of being "sore losers" in a post-match interview.

Anstey was fined on Friday after NBL interim chief executive officer Chuck Harmison reviewed footage of his actions but escaped suspension, ensuring he will be able to play in the grand final.

Melbourne will play the winner between Sydney and Perth, who are locked at 1-1 in their semi-finals, with the decider in Sydney on Saturday night.

A small penalty but Griffiths deserves to cop it IMO and before Newcastle cite Hutch as a rebuttal, I would like to remind any trollish scummers that he was getting projectiles thrown at him which would mitigate this

That was before that crap was thrown, so sorry no mitigating there

graaant

Newieutd said:
skilbeck said:
mariners4evachamps said:

Advertisement

That was before that crap was thrown, so sorry no mitigating there

Are you talking about your coins?

brett

Newcastle fans in the same thread saying that Hutcho deserves coins thrown at him for saying something to the crowd, and that Griffo was right to give the bird to Mariners fans, some of whom then threw bottles.

As for the topic of this thread - I agree. It was total disrespect to GVE and North for Con to even be within a whiff of the pitch at that time, let alone sideline them to take all the credit himself. You don't often see a team in world football have success with the off-field politics in such disarray. But somehow in Newcastle the 27 knobisms last season seemed to cancel each other out...so I guess their fans would be right to say 'who cares'...for now.

Any of their knowledgeable fans would admit they'd rather have a club set up like the Mariners than like Newcastle though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred