• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Greatest "CON" of all, what a joke "Constantine"

From the dug out

What the FARK are the FFA officials doing letting the KING of scumcastle hold up the Dunny Seat.

Talk about disrepect for their coach and players, can't say I remember seeing the owners of MAN United ever touching the "Holy Grail" before Roy and Alex.

What a joke, it just cheapened the whole occasion, for my liking.

Newieutd

fish said:
you expected them to sit there and watch it you having a f**king laugh

I thought they should have, might be just me. I thought if you were going to be a good loser you would

fish

good loser f**k off i dont think the jets players gave a f**k they werent there its for the victorious team and their fans mate not the runners up

serious14

My main worry about the Jets and Con is what happens when he dies very soon of severe cirrhosis of the liver??    Did you _see_ how drunk the man was??

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkin'.

cruiser

Newieutd said:
What cheapened it for me was the fact the mariners players had already left the ground.

Poor form
As I said to you in another thread you need to f**k off from this site right now. People here are hurting now more than they ever have before in relation to this club and we don't need lowlife scum like you here with your pious, smart arse comments.

graaant

cruiser said:
Newieutd said:
What cheapened it for me was the fact the mariners players had already left the ground.

Poor form
As I said to you in another thread you need to f**k off from this site right now. People here are hurting now more than they ever have before in relation to this club and we don't need lowlife scum like you here with your pious, smart arse comments.

Dude, we're all cut, more than ever, but just chill out.
I don't think he's here to offend or hurt, his post make pretty good sense.
Just ignore it.

weston

cruiser said:
Newieutd said:

Poor form

Mate, i don't want to cause shit with this post its not my intention. I agree with Newieutd. I feel they should of stayed, just for a sign of respect. I would expect the same thing from the Jets.

In saying that i see the reason they left. Mariners felt they had a clear cut penalty turned down, which they did. Resulting in missing out on a golden opportunity to equalise and push for another 1/2 hour. i don't think they meant to show any disrespect by leaving early just shows how dissapointed they were.

Mini In Bay 6

weston said:
cruiser said:
Newieutd said:

Poor form

Mate, i don't want to cause shit with this post its not my intention. I agree with Newieutd. I feel they should of stayed, just for a sign of respect. I would expect the same thing from the Jets.

In saying that i see the reason they left. Mariners felt they had a clear cut penalty turned down, which they did. Resulting in missing out on a golden opportunity to equalise and push for another 1/2 hour. i don't think they meant to show any disrespect by leaving early just shows how dissapointed they were.

No matter what sport, It's rare to see the losers hang around after the match. 

Many a League grand final presentation has been done with a half empty stadia, ditto the AFL. In fact I think you'd be hard pressed to find any finals match when the losers stuck around.

weston

Mini In Bay 6 said:
weston said:
cruiser said:
Newieutd said:

Poor form

No matter what sport, It's rare to see the losers hang around after the match. 

Many a League grand final presentation has been done with a half empty stadia, ditto the AFL. In fact I think you'd be hard pressed to find any finals match when the losers stuck around.

Your right. All honesty does not really bother me one bit if they were there or not. That was our time and as long as we were there than so be it.

Mariner Girl

I stayed right up to the point of when Jade North and "Con the Embarrassment" lifted the toilet seat.

Just moments prior (literally), Jade North was on the mike thanking the Mariners (and he was gracious). I know that I had a few drinkies at the KB, but I can tell - Our Boys were on the field. I was thinking to myself, how great they were to stay.

If you want to talk about bad sports - what about the Scum players when they came to our end and carried like total PRATS. They were goaded our supporters down near the fence and the security guys actually physically "moved them on". It was great that we didn't boo them and just held our scarves up, which was noticed by JA because he came over to clap our sportsmanship.

UNLIKE the Scummers who booed all our players as they went up to get their runners up medals. Great way to  behave!!  :soapbox: :soapbox:

Gav...

yes we were good when the players came round until the Joel Griffiths came round and was being a smart ass and stuck his middle finger up and thats when i went off!!!!!!!!!! absolute dickhead!!!!!!!!!!

mariners4evachamps said:
yes we were good when the players came round until the Joel Griffiths came round and was being a smart ass and stuck his middle finger up and thats when i went off!!!!!!!!!! absolute dickhead!!!!!!!!!!

Not starting anything but sound familiar??? Mariners players did the exact same thing to us down your way in the semi, even said shit to us when walking over to pick the ball up resulting in getting a coin thrown at him.

Sean

Non Troll Newy Fan said:
mariners4evachamps said:

Not starting anything but sound familiar??? Mariners players did the exact same thing to us down your way in the semi, even said shit to us when walking over to pick the ball up resulting in getting a coin thrown at him.

which was a result of getting coins pegged at him at the fixture before?

i thought you were a Non Troll Newy Fan?

Absoloutely, he should have let his employee the ref accept it for his match-winning decisions.

The only positive thing was that "no-name" got some practice at saluting the Cove end of the SFS for his new employers.  Probably get the same low level response if and and when he does it next.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred