• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Awesome Webpage Thread

dibo

cbf finding another thread:

If WWII had facebook:
f37hn7kenxjxasirwbhi.jpg

serious14

http://oos.tumblr.com

Something Tuftman and myself have wanted to do for a while. A "digital art space/online gallery" if you will.

bjw

bjw
like dibo, can't be f**ked finding another thread.

f**king hillarious-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2PnnNjyPjs&feature=player_embedded

dibo

http://thingsboganslike.wordpress.com/2010/05/06/137-their-taxpayer-dollars/

#137 Their Taxpayer Dollars

The bogan hates tax. It will go to remarkable lengths to concoct a system of cash jobs, shifty accountants, and bald-faced lies in order to minimise the amount of money that it contributes to sustain the nation of which it is so proud. However, when political correctness goes mad, the nanny state will often catch the bogan out and make it pay something approximating a fair amount of tax. After briefly considering getting Slater & Gordon to take their case to the Maxtreme Court, the bogan realises that cooperating with the intellectual at the Australian Taxation Office is not as horrifying as initially thought.

Now that the bogan has paid some tax, it is entitled to demand (via its trusted news sources) that the entire Federal budget is dedicated solely to supporting and magnifying its boganity. The bogan is not racist, but a government plan to spend millions of the bogans taxpayer dollars on getting Aboriginal life expectancy to within 10 years of the rest of Australia is unacceptable to the non-aboriginal bogan. This stance is confirmed later that night, when the bogan sees a cheerful Ernie Dingo in perfect health on its plasma screen. At this point, the bogan will announce to the others in the room that the government does indeed need to be sacked.

But its not just that bogans want the federal budget to be entirely geared towards bogans, each bogan wants the budget to be all about its own agenda for the coming months. This can range from demands to inexplicably double the baby bonus (despite its bumper sticker vowing that Australia is full), crank up the first homeowners grant to exacerbate an asset bubble, or reward a moronic facebook group that wants another one-off $900 just because. Theyre the bogans taxpayer dollars, dammit, and the bogan wants them returned to its bank account in exponential quantities.

While the bogan has no concept of the administrative and other costs of running a first world democracy, it has a intuitive sense of when it is being ripped off. The stamp duty on its McMansion is absurdly high, and its definitely not related to the enormous infrastructure expense of yet another sprawling and inefficient housing estate on the urban fringe, subsidised by non-bogans. The bogans taxpayer dollars demand a train station, a free school, and Krispy Kreme within a 3 minute drive of wherever it chooses to construct its 40 square glass cube. And the first homeowners grant should be extended to all homeowners to instantly make homes cheaper. And now that theres no remaining agricultural land within 70km of a capital city, food is too expensive. The bogans taxpayer dollars require that the government does something that allows the bogan to continue existing entirely separate from the consequences of its actions.

bjw

bjw
www.f**kyeahbachelorfrog.tumblr.com
www.f**kyeahcouragewolf.tumblr.com
www.scout.tumblr.com
www.slightlyamusing.tumblr.com

bjw

bjw
Like fake football personalities on twitter, theres one on facebook- Fake Craig Foster
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000552319786

"Wake up in the morning feeling like Lionel Messi I'm so technical I'm so tactical not to mention also sexy. Leave for work have a jerk with david bashir and when the cameras are off he sticks it in my rear"

"I could easily beat Naum Sekulovski in a singing contest. errhmmm. what about me, and my grey hair. bozaa and slater are having an affair. Technicallyyyy, unlike dave bashir, theeeey both taaake it up the reeeeeeeeeeeaaar. what about me.... whos gifted technically....... i gotta add in tactically....."

dibo

http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

"Just pay the parking ticket. Don't be so outraged. You're not a freedom fighter in the civil rights movement. You double parked."

"Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

"A mule kicked Uncle Bob once. Broke his ribs. He punched it in the face.. My point? You have an ingrown f**king toenail. Stop bitching."

"It's never the right time to have kids, but it's always the right time for screwing. God's not a dumbshit. He knows how it works."

"I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the f**k you think, son? I exercised."

"Don't start a story with This is SO funny. Be like saying My dick's huge before you screw. Even if you're right you sound like an asshole."

scottmac

Suspended
dibo said:
http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

"Just pay the parking ticket. Don't be so outraged. You're not a freedom fighter in the civil rights movement. You double parked."

"Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

"A mule kicked Uncle Bob once. Broke his ribs. He punched it in the face.. My point? You have an ingrown f**king toenail. Stop bitching."

"It's never the right time to have kids, but it's always the right time for screwing. God's not a dumbshit. He knows how it works."

"I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the f**k you think, son? I exercised."

"Don't start a story with This is SO funny. Be like saying My dick's huge before you screw. Even if you're right you sound like an asshole."

Oh man, i'm hurting from laughter!! I stopped at this one and will get to more tonight because people at work are looking at me funny while i sit here and cry from laughter.

"I like the dog. If he can't eat it, or f**k it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred