• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The A-League teams- your personal opinion...

LFCMariners

What are your personal feelings toward each club in the A-League?

WELLINGTON PHOENIX: Don't mind them. Glad to see them doing well across the ditch after the shit the NZ Knights dished up. Funny hearing Kiwi accents yelling "Come on Finix!" but.  :tv:

SYDNEY FC: I love beating them, but I don't hate them. Their support is well-organised and effective without being full of f**k-wit wannabee hools. Their tifo displays have been the best in the A-League so far as well.

MELBOURNE VICTORY: Wannabee hools who are a working example of what happens when your active support gets taken over by f**ktards. Only difference between them and the shit up the F3 is a few extra brain cells and a job...

MELBOURNE HEART: Nothing at this point really, except they stole their away jersey from River Plate!

ADELAIDE UNITED: Generally a good team, but I find them boring. Probably has to do with the place they represent...

PERTH GLORY: Got to respect the numbers they bring to the Eastern States, as well as how long they have been involved in top flight football Australia. By FFA standards, 1996 was a LONG time ago! I like that they still have terraces at M.E.S as well, makes Perth one of the more enjoyable away trips in the A-League season.

NORTH QUEENSLAND FURY: I wish them all the best. They are a fledgling club who need to get stronger for the round ball game to have any credibility in the deep north. Hopefully they don't become the regular also-rans their NRL counterparts have been.

BRISBANE ROAR: Underachievers. I feel sorry for their fans. They have deserved more in the past 5 years than the mediocre rubbish that has been dished up for most of their history thus far.

GOLD COAST UNITED: The Sydney Roosters/ Chel$ki of the A-League. They have all the money and the glitz, but turn out to be pea-hearts when it comes down to the business end. Not that I feel the least bit sorry for them, especially with one J. Culina behaving like a wanker every weekend...

NEWCASTLE JETS: Scum. Everytime I take a shit I think of this team and it's fans. Coincidence?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred