• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

That was shite!

Wombat

We were shit tonight as were the Scummers imho.

Lawrie did a shocking job putting that formation on the park.

Owens was terrible and offered zero on the right hand side. Kwasnik couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.  Viddy was unlucky as apart from that horrendous f**k up was having a good game.

Checkers was probably our mom and what does that say. Hutcho was good in parts. Jedi tried hard but his passing was poor. Our wingers looked like over 35 E players!!!

Pissed off big time!

Respect to everyone that travelled..we had good numbers.

One final point.....if thats the f**king future withing Gumps or Tommy..............we are absolutely f**ked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFC Mariner

Checkers was terrible, too slow, too negative. Everytime he got the ball (and it was a lot) he slowed play down and let the Jets get set. That left no options but a pass inside or a hoof.

Sooner he f**ks off the better

skilbeck

I knew the slowness of our defense would one day had been exposed. I was just hoping it wasnt yesterday. Boogs is not a RB, good thing he will be a CB next year

northernspirit

we didnt turn up to play, looked over awed with it all and Newcastle deserved it more than us... we're in asia and we finished the season first - i still place more importance on premiers than grand final winners personally

rosko

I didn't think much of the game at all. We really missed someone like Tommy or Gumps in the midfield to put some extra drive through the middle.. Have to say that the SFS really sucks to watch the football from. I didn't mind two years ago sitting in the Southern end, sitting on the sideline though in Bay 30 was crap. Bluetongue is the best stadium around in my opinion!

Ursus

Too slow (in thought as well as speed),
Too predictable,
Too few options in attack.

dibo

password said:
In response to the 1st post.. the jets were not shite...played brilliantly

the jets were less shite for as long as it took for bridge to nick the ball and score.

other than that it was down there with the worst games either team has played this year.

password

dibo said:
password said:
In response to the 1st post.. the jets were not shite...played brilliantly

the jets were less shite for as long as it took for bridge to nick the ball and score.

other than that it was down there with the worst games either team has played this year.

no it wasn't, well for the mariners maybe, but jets no not there worst ( not there best either)

LFCMariners

It was pretty evenly matched. It was a scrappy, unattractive game, even if the Mariners had got up I'd have trouble watching the GF DVD more than once.

Aden

ur a fool !!! get a life!!    mckinna did not lose us the  G/F . even if he did change tactics a coach can only tell the players what to do he cant go on there and perform for them .  the players did perform and we played like shiite. and mckinna is the most successful coach in the league and  the king of the coast  so all those times u been  at grandfinals ,  semi finals ,  pre season cup finals  etc its because he took us there  .. when it comes to the good things . coaches dont get recognized enough and when  the bad things go on coaches cop the whole lot.  that so called  socceroo aloisi played like shiite but instead of realisin that u wanna p blame the gaffer and his tactics.  think about what he has done for us u tool

LAWRIE IS THE KING OF THE COAST

MrCelery

I think there was shared sqaud responsibility, but I do think Lawrie, for whatever his reasons, erred in putting Owens out before Andre.

I think 90% of the crowd agreed, judging by the roar that went up when he came on.

If you rember back to the V1 GF, we massacred Sydney FC in the first half, largely on the back of Gumps non-stop positive effort.

Aden

i do agree  that he should put aside all this stuff goin on with gumps and in my opinions started him if not then shouldve put him on earlier.  but still we cannot blame lawrie as we have to not look at won game and looka t the greater scale of things and what he has done for us . he has done what no other manager is yet to do in this country

poetryintheblood

Whatever everyone thinks of the Jets, to me their fans are nothing but lower than pond scum, before the match my Mother who attended her 1st game ever with us was abused like shit outside, and I was pushed against a wall and told to F*** off B****, my friend spat on, and my 7 year old daughter terrorized to the point she cried, so you call that acceptable behavior? I call it being animals, they were even bragging about throwing beer at all Mariners fans buses coming through, and entering the stadium, we were again terrorized with being called every name under the sun, not a memorable 1st game for my Mother, and a terrifying one for my little one, why shouldn't families be able to enjoy the game without this kind of shit happening? And what in hell were the flares about, and the on field run after? that's utter bullshit, I was more than furious yesterday, all because a whole bunch of low life scum bags, ruined what should have been a great day no matter win or lose. If I don't see another Newcastle fan in my life, it won't be any skin off my nose, we as three women and a little girl were left not only shaken , but truly trashed, and to the F***** who spat on my friend, I hope you choke A**H***.Disgusting behavior, appalling manners, and most of all SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred