• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney Trains - City Rail Fun!!

Pokes

From an email I received.....I enjoy CityRail humour...

A Sydney sign writer who was obviously bored at looking at the train grid map decided to have a little fun making a similar copy and replaced all the stickers in three carriages of a train one night.

It took two weeks for City Rail Staff to notice the different poster.

ZOOM IN ON BOTTOM ICONS TO READ DESCRIPTION CHANGES (non smoking sign etc).

This is probably what we are all thinking!

cityrail.jpg

Sean

this will stop you from sleeping on trains and buses

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/bus-horror-as-man-beheads-passenger/2008/08/01/1217097468788.html

Sym

Couldn't like the 50 others of like mob attacked this guy and save the other guys life instead of bailing and locking them in the bus ?

scottmac

Suspended
Sym said:
Couldn't like the 50 others of like mob attacked this guy and save the other guys life instead of bailing and locking them in the bus ?

But that would require unified effort on behalf of strangers Sym. That doesn't happen! Its always every man woman or child for themselves.
If that guy was on a bus with the Marinators or another sporting group maybe that type of reaction would of happened.

T

Well keensy, you distract him from the front, and everyone else will jump him from behind.

Paolo

T said:
Well keensy, you distract him from the front, and everyone else will jump him from behind.
nah, i dont like drawing attention to myself :ashamed:

I will just use my hooligan knowledge to my advantage and hurl glass bottles at him

Blackadder

Ahhh yes of course they deserve it, never mind the front line staff that have to put up with the crap from passengers for things outside there control.

Map made for amusing reading, doubt it was a legitimate map more likely photo shopped

fedelta

Blackadder said:
Ahhh yes of course they deserve it, never mind the front line staff that have to put up with the crap from passengers for things outside there control.

Map made for amusing reading, doubt it was a legitimate map more likely photo shopped

it's def not photoshopped

kepo

taylor said:
Blackadder said:

it's def not photoshopped
its got reflection that cannot be reproduced like that

FFC Mariner

Blackadder said:

Agreed, its nothing to do with the staff, management must take a lot of the blame but Iemma's idiocy in having 3 transport arms that dont coordinate or get funded is the real culprit.

Iemma, a clever Wayne Swann

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred