• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC Away 22nd Jan

priorpeter

Iain Shand

Hey All,
Tickets for the bus down to Sydney are available which has tickets to the game included. Other than that all available tickets are still on hold by Sydney FC and wont be released until nearer the game. Give us a call if you want to get on the bus as there are limited seats due to COVID capacity.
Leaving Tuggerah at 3pm and Gosford at 330pm. Alternatively go to the link and book a seat there.

Iain Shand

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know the first bus has been filled to 50% Capacity so we have started a waitlist for the next bus. IF we get the numbers we want then we will arrange a second bus. Please if you are considering getting on the bus add yourself onto the waitlist so we have accurate numbers.

The link is below for the page :)

midfielder

Overseas players more time to blend and get some fitness...

How long does Matty get on the park.... me thinks replays of last weeks match against the Poachers would have been marked by the refs and a tap could see him red carded...

With ex-Mariners players (Redmayne/Wilkinson/Buhagiar/Caceres (and Heward-Belle who has to replace Redmayne after a Matty tackle) maybe this should be considered an in-house match..

Forum Phoenix

I wonder if there will be any rotation. My guess is only if there's fitness concerns. Otherwise I expect same line up.

The other problem with these kind of turn arounds, there's not muck opportunity to tactically change or improve issues on the park. I wonder if tactically Staj has anything up his sleeve for SFC. Much as I believe in our newfound grit, I think we'll need it.

Last edited:

Michael

Miller not selected in the match day squad
I like Lewis a lot but wasn’t overly surprised with this one.
He didn’t play great when he came on. But it’s hard to come on as a fullback for the last 25 or so.
Staj must be sure Nigro will last the full match this time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami