• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SPECIAL DAY for A SPECIAL BOY AT BUDGEWOI FC - SUN 7th DEC

All, it has come to my attention that FNSW via Steve A this Sunday is running a benifit day for a boy in one of his squads who has leukimia.  All FNSW will be donating their wages plus all proceeds from BBQ, SSG games donatioins etc. will go to the boys family.

There will be SSG 5v5 games, Met North & Met Far North Johnny Warren squads will playing a 11v11 match & there will be other activities that anyone can join by donating a GOLD coin.

This is a worthy cause and congratulations Steve, as I have also been told that you have donated your FNSW wage to the family.  FNSW also is running the same gala day but at Penrith.

Kicks off at 9am at Budgewoi FC until 1pm and on.

Well done and good luck, I will be there to help this little boy... :thumbup:

From the dug out

GREAT POST, GREAT DAY, GREAT YOUNG MAN!!!

Please do yourself a favour and click onto this link. Read from the bottom up!

Can "WE" as a Mariners support group help out? either through donations, gifts, suggestions or just understanding that the greatest gift of all is a "CHILDS LIFE"

http://drewlawther.blogspot.com/

Drew Lawther, an academy kid that up till three weeks ago, trained with the FNSW Academy at Budgewoi.

Forget about our daily whine and gripe, cant help ithave to wipe my eyes, just read!!!

He is going to get alot worse before he gets the chance to get better. Kemo starts after Xmas.

This is what last Sunday at Budgewoi was all about.

Have sent Lawrie an email asking if Danny and Drew could meet. Drew is a goalkeeper and Danny is everything to him!

Please coment?

From the dug out

Bear

Just asking in general, all corner of our vast networking base.

Not Marinator Inc, although as individuals, thoughts and suggestions would be more than welcome :)

From the dug out

After recieving my email Lawrie rang the Lawther family and spoke to Drew (today).

Has invited him to be the team mascot when he gets the ok from the doc.

FANTASTIC EFFORT GAF, well done! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred