• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Special Announcement from Rebel Sports...

Jeff (LouMacari)

Rebel Sports have just announced (thanks to Fish's smooth talkin!  :-* ) that between now and the Grand final they will give all those people who have a 'Marinators Club member' special discount card at their Erina and Tuggerah stores only.

[size=18pt]
[glow=yellow,2,300]20% off ALL MARINERS MERCHANDISE!!![/glow]

If you haven't got your special card for being a marinators club member, see Fish in the Kendall Bar TONIGHT between 6pm - 8pm and he will issue you with one upon proof of your Marinators Club membership card (cclc card with the 'M' on it)

I place this thread here, for those who are not yet members but may like to join to take advantage of this fantastic offer and save themselves the cost of joining? !! ;)

Alicia

I went to Rebel at Erina yesterday and was advised the 20% discount only applied if I showed them my finals ticket.  Is that right Jeff / Fish?

fish

NO it is not I have spoken to the store and they assure me it was a small over sight on their behalf.If anyone else has an issue please pm me and let me know

SNOWMARINER

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Rebel Sports have just announced (thanks to Fish's smooth talkin!  :-* ) that between now and the Grand final they will give all those people who have a 'Marinators Club member' special discount card at their Erina and Tuggerah stores only.

[size=18pt]
[glow=yellow,2,300]20% off ALL MARINERS MERCHANDISE!!![/glow]

If you haven't got your special card for being a marinators club member, see Fish in the Kendall Bar TONIGHT between 6pm - 8pm and he will issue you with one upon proof of your Marinators Club membership card (cclc card with the 'M' on it)

I place this thread here, for those who are not yet members but may like to join to take advantage of this fantastic offer and save themselves the cost of joining? !! ;)

Just joined this afternoon while picking tickets up through the site from another member.

Cheers Jeff and bikini girl.

Good to see you guys are doing your best to get the best for members. Keep up the good work. Might get myself that away shirt I've wanted.

brett

Saw a 15yo kid on the run outside Rebel Erina taking a 100% discount on some Mariners gear. One of the athletic staff was hot on his tail as they sprinted along towards the area where Coles is. If I had seen them earlier I would have put in a trademark slide tackle but they were past before I realised what was happening.

The Rhinos ice hockey players were in that area selling raffle tickets so in my mind's eye I see one of them sizing up the situation early, lining the kid up and putting on the bodycheck to end all bodychecks. The little shit flies on a perpendicular angle to his sprint through the front of the florist with spectacular consequences. But I will never know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred