• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

soundwave 2010

bjw

bjw
Line up released;

FAITH NO MORE
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
JANES ADDICTION | AFI | PARAMORE | HIM | ALEXISONFIRE | TAKING BACK SUNDAY | TRIVIUM | SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE | EAGLES OF DEATH METAL | THE GET UP KIDS | ANTI FLAG | REEL BIG FISH | MESHUGGAH | ALL TIME LOW | A DAY TO REMEMBER | IT DIES TODAY | ESCAPE THE FATE | CLUTCH | ISIS | GALLOWS | A WILHELM SCREAM | THE WEAKERTHANS | EMAROSA | ANVIL | THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA | COMEBACK KID | DANCE GAVIN DANCE | FOUR YEAR STRONG | YOU ME AT SIX | WHITECHAPEL | THE AQUABATS | ROLO TOMASSI | BARONESS | RX BANDITS | THE ALMOST | MAXIMUM THE HORMONE | THE CREEPSHOW

Would go just to see the Get Up Kids.

marinermick

wow, are the members of Janes Addiction still alive?

Wonder how Reel Big Fish are travelling these days? Reckon they would have been kickarse live in their day.

dru

marinermick said:
Wonder how Reel Big Fish are travelling these days? Reckon they would have been kickarse live in their day.

No Idea now, although they did a kickarse live show back in 2005, anyone do the 2007 shows? omni maybe.

Sym

Brennan ! legend thanks for this info
f**ken stellar line up !
going for sure !
AFI  and A Day To Remember will be wicked.

J

jiggles

Have seen Reel Big Fish countless times...everytime they've been to Australia since I was about 16... I'd say hold out for their side show. Soundwave was SHITE last year. The lines were epic, was totally unorganised, and over priced, imo. I'd go to side shows for Reelers and Paramore...the rest is all dribble in my opinion.

Bear

asked about 10 people at work if they had heard of faith no more

all said no

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Alicia

Bear said:

all said no

Are you kidding? 

Are they all 12?  WTF?

Kanwal Bull

Bear said:

all said no

What?? But Faith No More are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AMS3XNK9CU

J

jiggles

Ok.

Have just re-read the line up.

The Aquabats are playing.

I am going to go, JUST for the Aquabats. If you go, and DO NOT see their performance, you f**king suck. Its their first show in Australia ever, and I've only seen YouTube Footage of their shows in America...and it's amazing.

Sean

marinermick said:
wow, are the members of Janes Addiction still alive?

struggling. They cancelled their last aus tour (for the second time in a row) with splendour in the grass due to one of the band members having to stay in america with an "elbow injury".

J

jiggles

I am not a fan of BDO's..too many drunken tools and not enough decent bands. Worst festival would have to be Homebake...is ok if you like seeing Powderfinger year after year....

Honkee

Bear said:

all said no

Dood, what rock do you work under?

Faith no more IMO are the FIRST sucessfull group to meld rap and metal into one awesome sound, 10 years before limp bizkit douche Fred Durst arrived.

J

jiggles

Totally just bought my ticket.

http://www.soundwavefestival.com/page/lineup

So many of these bands I swear I've seen at Black Stump....

J

jiggles

I'm bringing it back baby...

Who's going on Sunday? I cannot wait!

Sym

Will be going straight to sydney from my mates gig at the grand on Satdy
crashing in the city, having some beer and a bbq
and Sunday it's onnnnn
was thinking of going to the after party but naaaaahh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred