• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Socceroos To Play Italy

Andy

Bearinator said:
northernspirit said:
so not anti 442 just dont believe half what they say :D

But its a football website. They have football storys on it. They are 99% accurate storys that they run, the only thing for the life of me that I can think of that they have gotten wrong was when they reported Holland has signed with the Mariners, only for it to be taken down half an hour later. The only b.s on their site it the rumour mill, and thats because it is, in fact, a rumour mill

Not a personal attack, I just dont understand what people have against it, as your about the bazillionth person to have a dig

I think there are a few people who don't quite know the difference between the two.

~Floss~

northernspirit said:
442 article, utter b.s imo!

If it's in the "News" (as it is), as opposed to the 442 rumor mill, it's probably quite credible - rumor mill on the other hand...

Paolo

marinermick said:
keensy said:
I struggle to see what italy can possibly gain from this

australians are at the forefront in sports science technology and athlete biomechanic testing
the sports science technology centre in milan must not be up to scratch then.

marinermick

keensy said:
marinermick said:
keensy said:
I struggle to see what italy can possibly gain from this

australians are at the forefront in sports science technology and athlete biomechanic testing
the sports science technology centre in milan must not be up to scratch then.

not as good as the australian research universities

they are doing things in a range of sports that are world breaking

have a chat to andrew clark about it one day

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred