• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

So I spent the day in hospital.....

fish

Bearinator said:
serious14 said:
Bearinator said:
Ill agree with the c**t comment, not the bald comment

Pft, we'll let the forum decide.

*throws it open for all to do such*

Pfft, everyone loves me, and you know it. Whats not to love? ;)

im not getting into the bald argument but you certainly are a c**t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you do look older than serious to bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually you look older than macari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry ,bit bored waiting for a flight to Townsville

Gen (MarinerMum)

Soft, hysterically laughing, young men and pain spells wooooooooooooose, with tears.

If catheter is the worst pain you have felt, you ain't felt nothing.  Kidney stone, painful yes.  But blokes talking about pain, funny and painful. :piralaugh: :vhappy: :popcorn: :tv:

Gen (MarinerMum)

Kidney stones can be blasted if you don't pass them.  Also, paintball might have done the trick if you got hit in the right spot!

I'm still laughing, sorry serious!  Nurses should be more caring??!!!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Gen (MarinerMum) said:
  Also, paintball might have done the trick if you got hit in the right spot!

AHHHH hah,.... the jackass method of treatment

Paolo

Gen (MarinerMum) said:
If catheter is the worst pain you have felt, you ain't felt nothing. 
anything which involves a tube being shoved up a mens privates should = instant sympathy, you women wouldnt understand

And in terms of not feeling anything yet....does a shattered face, fractured skull and blood clot on my brain qualify for anything?? 8) 8)

Sean

keensy said:
Gen (MarinerMum) said:
anything which involves a tube being shoved up a mens privates should = instant sympathy, you women wouldnt understand

Dude, Women have to go through pregnancy and child birth.

Paolo

Perm said:
keensy said:
Gen (MarinerMum) said:

Dude, Women have to go through pregnancy and child birth.
thats easy, tube up the privates >>> child birth 8)

Sean

child berth is pretty much the equivalent of pushing a ping pong ball out of your urethra.

Give me a catheter any day.

Paolo

Well its my most painful because its the part i actually remember. Getting needles through you eyes and cut open with scissors whilst awake is a close second. But the rest i cannot even remember which helps

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred