• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sibling rivalry

MrCelery

No - I'm the evil one.

Not often you get on the front page wedged
between Nigella Lawson and a Brewery story !!!! I think I'm in heaven !!

Even more interesting is the general trend of the paper's stories:

* Lots of mini football articles

* Classified notices for football - Jets, maybe, but good for the code

The Saturday Herald sports pages....

* Football Looking Forward - The Jets A League Grand Final push,
Australia's progress to the World Cup.

* Rugby League Looking Back - a bunch of ex players in the Team of the
Century?, a club that can't sack it's coach because it would be too
expensive, a dumped ex Knights director having another go, a retired ex
director and pensioned off League commentator dreaming of crisis management.

Don't you just love football in Oz at the moment!!!!!!!

Auburn Mariner

To be located near Nigella Lawson, sigh, is just exquisite, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE.

No Nigella, not the "lick the choccy off the spoon" trick again!!

Good article, Stephen.

P

Pete

Auburn Mariner said:
To be located near Nigella Lawson, sigh, is just exquisite, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE.

No Nigella, not the "lick the choccy off the spoon" trick again!!

Good article, Stephen.

On the subject of Nigella, is it just me, or does the shape of her 'signature' bowls have the shape of her bosom (kinda D cup full bosom look)? Noticed that Auburn? Go into David Jones or Myer and have a look one day.

BTW, if you think I'm delusioned, check out the shape of some of these signature cookware items and tell me that one doesn't suddenly have a fetish for grating a hell of a lot of Parmesan! :naughty:

http://www.interiors-tides.co.uk/nigella_lawson_living_kitchen_4188.php

Atomic

Beech parmesan grater  14.95 
Handy doorknob design grater that fits neatly into the palm

4962_pb151609.jpg

Love it!  :vhappy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics