• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Show us your trophies bogan scummers!

skilbeck

due to your clubs finances, your squad seems like it is being held together by a thread, I think that it is going to be the Jets that will have the most trouble defending their title than us ours

T

Hmmm, are they any other Leagues that actually have a Finals Series???

T

james_sfc said:
T said:
mls
sooocccaa

Ahhh, well that explains things. I can see why the FFA has it, as it is almost an Australian tradition, and it brings in the crowds, but I don't understand people viewing it as being more important that the Premiership.

skilbeck

This might sound stupid but is it that you can present the trophies to the team on the day of winning that might make it popularly the major prize. whereas in a premiership they might have to wait until the conclusion of the final round to award it so generally/but not always it can be a pretty low key event to present the trophies

So in essence its that people believe that the knockout format means that everything is reduced to one game whereas in leagues it can be seen to be inconclusive

rosko

There was little celebration for us when we won the 'premiership'. I guess that is the only problem when a competition is so close, you can't have the trophy ready to present to the winning club. It would have been nice to celebrate with ticker-tape and all the bells and whistles when we recieved the plate.

loyalist

ForzaJets said:
7996264910205b1024x7685xb6.jpg

Any questions?
get an original name
c**t

loyalist

Sas said:
T said:

Plenty do, including several in Europe. Sour grapes much?
of course there is sour grapes f**kwit
wait till you find out what its like to lose a grandfinal

tyson

forzamariners said:
Sas said:
T said:

twice. but i take pride in the fact that we are the only team to make 2 grand finals.

but as for your comment regarding 'get an original name' ... what name are you referring to?
and do you know that buying firing up, you are just making them feel even better about it? just congratulate them. our time will come.

tyson

infirmus said:
BJ said:
As I've been saying, I'm most concerned at backing up next year and becoming the first team to win 2 Premierships in a row. And then maybe doing the double.
Getting a bit ahead of yourself there dont you think?

not at all dude. that is how our club works.
i don't know how much you know about our club, and for all i know, your club could have the same plans... but the Mariners have about 4-5 feeder clubs, a youth academy with plans to make more of them, and plans to build a multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art sporting complex with fields, offices and accommodation to serve as a HQ for things like training and youth development.

with that all said... i congratulate you, your team and the rest of your fans on the victory and the noise you guys made when you took the lead.

loyalist

tyson said:
forzamariners said:
Sas said:
T said:

twice. but i take pride in the fact that we are the only team to make 2 grand finals.

but as for your comment regarding 'get an original name' ... what name are you referring to?
the newcastle fan who made teh account forzajets is a aquintance of mine who made his account that name because of what my name is here

tyson

oh yeah. apologies.
pretty lame attempt at being a prankster on forzajets' behalf...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred