• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Show us your trophies bogan scummers!

MrCelery

2February2008001small.jpg

priorpeter

And how on earth could they figure out how to use one? That level of education is far beyond any I've encountered from Newcastle scum.

P

Pete

Hopefully it won't be the last time anyone sees the 'toilet seat' trophy.

Con might have to hock it with the Happy Hocker to come up with the money for player payments, for the next Jardel or two he buys off Ebay!

Forza, where was your MARQUEE player on this very important occasion for your club - don't see him in the photo above? Oh, that's right, you released him.

P

Pete

priorpeter said:
I wouldnt be surprised to see it down for sale at paddy's markets

Wrong location: Parklea Markets. Or, to sweeten the deal, he'll throw in a great South American superstar player, with little mileage. Just supply pies.

Andy

BJ said:
Sydney FC, Newcastle United- champions of one game.

Central Coast Mariners- champions of a whole season.

Exactly.

Ivan summed it up well last night at Mingara:

"The jets were the best over 90 minutes, but we were the best over 21 weeks."

FFC Mariner

Guy from the Tele on Foxsports news hinting at financial problems at the Jets and player unrest.

Didnt miss Con either

MrCelery

Timmyv said:
Not Trying to Start Anything. Just really dislike Celery

For the record, I don't dislike you Timmyv. You are one of few better, fairer Jets fans. Congrats on your win.

LFCMariners

As I've been saying, I'm most concerned at backing up next year and becoming the first team to win 2 Premierships in a row. And then maybe doing the double.

infirmus

BJ said:
As I've been saying, I'm most concerned at backing up next year and becoming the first team to win 2 Premierships in a row. And then maybe doing the double.
Getting a bit ahead of yourself there dont you think?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred