• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sheffield United striker Jordan Robertson arrested over death crash

marconigirl

Just saw this, wasn't sure if it would interest anyone, but....
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24858853-23215,00.html

Sheffield United striker Jordan Robertson arrested over death crash
From staff reporters
December 31, 2008
SHEFFIELD United striker Jordan Robertson has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving after a crash that left a man dead.

The 20-year-old Robertson, who is on loan at Southampton, was released on bail after being held following the crash in Leicestershire on Christmas Day.

Father-of-five Omar Mohamed was seriously injured in the incident and died the next day.

"It is an unfortunate tragedy and our condolences go out to the family of Mr Mohamed but Sheffield United cannot make further comment as it is a police matter,'' the club said in a statement.

Arabmariner

He was with DUFC on loan last season from Aug 07 till July 08 but Sheff Utd recalled him in January.

Mates back in Scotland said he was a top player for us.Was only a teenager.

Sounds like he may have been a silly boy.

clarence

Any chance his bail conditions would stipulate that he'd be transported to Australia to serve his time awaiting trial, playing for the Mariners? ;)

If he can handle the Scottish League he might be OK for ours. But he may have to improve his technique and fitness. Would be a good experience for him and he may improve his game. ;) ;D

Arabmariner

clarence said:
If he can handle the Scottish League he might be OK for ours. But he may have to improve his technique and fitness. Would be a good experience for him and he may improve his game. ;) ;D
Because you support the Mariners I am trying hard to not call you a tosser!! ;) ;D

FFC Mariner

Arabmariner said:
clarence said:
Because you support the Mariners I am trying hard to not call you a tosser!! ;) ;D

:popcorn: You know you want to tho

clarence

Arabmariner said:
clarence said:

Thought I'd get a bite. I'll amend the post if it really gets up your nose, but I meant it as humour - like the time someone (*cough* Fulham *cough*) threatened to get really pissed off if Jaza called them an Aussie again. ;) ;D

Arabmariner

clarence said:
Arabmariner said:
clarence said:

Thought I'd get a bite. I'll amend the post if it really gets up your nose, but I meant it as humour - like the time someone (*cough* Fulham *cough*) threatened to get really pissed off if Jaza called them an Aussie again. ;) ;D
LOL

No need to amend.

Spend my whole life calling people tossers(and being called one myself).

;)

Arabmariner

I know it's an old thread but it's relevant........

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2009/10/03/newsstory13887402t0.asp

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred