• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

semi final tickets , another ticketek f**k up

true believer

well i have my passwords for my seats .
but of course, in typical ticketek f**k up mode .
when entering the password .you get allocated a GA ticket

ticketek f**k up after f**k up

nl.ryan

well i have my passwords for my seats .
but of course, in typical ticketek f**k up mode .
when entering the password .you get allocated a GA ticket

ticketek f**k up after f**k up

6. You will now see the confirmation page, but this page will not correctly display the seats you are purchasing. It will simply show the seating category, then the row will be listed as ‘GA’ and the seats will display as random numbers. Rest assured, by entering your passwords you are purchasing your same seats.
This was in an A leagues ticketing instructions link

true believer

This was in an A leagues ticketing instructions link
"6. You will now see the confirmation page, but this page will not correctly display the seats you are purchasing. It will simply show the seating category, then the row will be listed as ‘GA’ and the seats will display as random numbers. Rest assured, by entering your passwords you are purchasing your same seats."

why have you shown a link from another post (w league) that isn't relevant to the semi ?

true believer

"6. You will now see the confirmation page, but this page will not correctly display the seats you are purchasing. It will simply show the seating category, then the row will be listed as ‘GA’ and the seats will display as random numbers. Rest assured, by entering your passwords you are purchasing your same seats."

why have you shown a link from another post (w league) that isn't relevant to the semi ?
ok your post is misleading .this is where it comes from

nl.ryan

ok your post is misleading .this is where it comes from

Yes, that’s where it was from so, not from the W League. I was only trying to put your mind at rest with the relevant point. Sorry.

Stuartmcateer

I got my tickets yesterday. I wouldn't say debacle but took a few hours for the passwords to recognise as valid.

Corsair

Got my same seat ticket last night. Shit process, on a wing and a prayer that I do actually get my seat. Have to trust the 'she'll be right' messaging.

Cost about 50 bucks incl. Fee, is that right?

Drew

just looking at getting my tickets now, why is it not setup the same seating wise as the rest of the season?? In terms of navy GA, Gold etc, Is that APL’s doing? Because they control finals seating?

Avoca

I’m assuming a 10k+ crowd. Top levels to remain closed.

(Edit: this Friday in Sydney)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred