• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final “second half”

scottmac

Suspended
Where did the 50% come from? They were not playing 50%. They wanted that bad and we didn't let them play. They don't have ibisuki next week and he really is central to their best play. If we defend like we did tonight then it'll be us or a draw. If love to see us just press the f**k out of them all night, run ourselves into the ground and enjoy the week off before the GF.
However, I think our attack at home spurred on by a sell out crowd will see us score plenty more than they do.

Cricko_086

Where did the 50% come from? They were not playing 50%. They wanted that bad and we didn't let them play. They don't have ibisuki next week and he really is central to their best play. If we defend like we did tonight then it'll be us or a draw. If love to see us just press the f**k out of them all night, run ourselves into the ground and enjoy the week off before the GF.
However, I think our attack at home spurred on by a sell out crowd will see us score plenty more than they do.
More just about their pre match speech from Carl vert of us playing “our gf the weekend before” and the fact that they were only play “at 50%” of which Monty said that was not the best thing to be doing infront of your home fans haha.

Archie

What happened to Ibusiki

Corsair

Check the crowd out lol

346774545_1970304803308521_5048857909038203881_n.png

Melange

If you get the chance watch the video from the crowd behind. Strong chanting for their team, then Max gets the ball, and gets closer, chanting drops a bit, fed to Beni, drops a bit more, through to Cumdingo, I think only one guy continues it. Then goal and silence.

Bloody awesome

ccf

Ok, hope someone can help on here. Anyone know where I can get a yellow crepe bandage, I have a cast on my arm but it is red ??. Tried chemist, vet and left message with club, yet to hear back from them. Thanks in advance, oh it is so I can wear to game and not jinks us with my red arm.

Corsair

Ok, hope someone can help on here. Anyone know where I can get a yellow crepe bandage, I have a cast on my arm but it is red ??. Tried chemist, vet and left message with club, yet to hear back from them. Thanks in advance, oh it is so I can wear to game and not jinks us with my red arm.
Tape an old kids ccm shirt over it!

Corsair

FB post says only 5000 tickets left, should be a great crowd.

A message from Shaun Mielekamp, Mariners CEO
?
?

?
"Travelling back from Adelaide with nothing more than a slight advantage, it's only half time and the greatest parts of this journey are still to come.
Our biggest advantage now will be our home support and we have to get everyone to Industree Group Stadium on Sat 20 May and rev the boys up like never before.
This will be a game to remember, we need everyone to play their part and not stop for 90+ minutes with positive Coastie support from the stands in front of the palm trees. Let’s have the highest attendance of all the Semi-Final matches, there are only just over 5000 tickets left. Make sure everyone gets in early.
When the game is tough, let's all lift the boys. When the boys are not backing down, let's lift the boys. Hopefully, when the boys get on top, we lift them even further.
We Believe, we won't back down and see you at Our Paradise!"
Get tickets now
?
https://bit.ly/41imXRu

Ancient Mariner

Dye a white one yourself.
It is simple.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member