• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum v Mariners (HAL round 1)

FFC Mariner

Ok people, here we go for the kick of the V4.

1st question, when can we get tickets to the scumdome??

2nd question, will Arabmariner and SS turn up for a few drinkies before the game??

fedelta

Tix available now.
http://www.proticket.com.au/event.asp?eventid=112&venue=33&show=191

FFC Mariner

Proticket.............

f**king scum 2 bob amateur ticketing agency. F me they are classless arent they.

clarence

taylor said:
IMHO they should put both supporter bays at each end of the ground instead of GA.

Why not just buy some decent seats in Eastern Upper, and rattle the cage from above. ;) ;D

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
2nd question, will Arabmariner and SS turn up for a few drinkies before the game??
It is unheard of for Arab to miss out on beers!

And if SS turns up he can meet a "pinhead" in the flesh! ;)

This game is being treated like the Shambles FC game in round 1 last year......no kids(made the excuse it's too late),taking the train up instead of the car,day off work etc

Which pub?

Paolo

Greenpoleffc said:
Proticket.............

f**king scum 2 bob amateur ticketing agency. F me they are classless arent they.
I would still like to know why we get charged an extra $3.50 to print the ticket off on our own computers....

FFC Mariner

keensy said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Proticket.............

I would still like to know why we get charged an extra $3.50 to print the ticket off on our own computers....

I expect so.

Ravana

I dont know if I want to go to bogan stadium, but I have to support my team....been there 3 or 4 times and yet to see us win.

and they smell

midfielder

Never tho I say this especially around March April Scum turmoil........ but they have made some decent buys of late and they look a very attacking team .......... it is not going to easy full house but there will be more than a mini bus from the coast.

Hope we kick their arse back to the Hunter River

Jocwa08

think its going to be a very tough game, without gumps and boogs.
will elrich play, i heard he picked up an injury ?
but it is good we get back pedj and d'apuzzo
our keeper situation is very good atm, and i think our strikers will
fire, big dyl and sasho will go off.
2-0 mariners

Deej

We might take more to Sydney (just), but they now bring more to Bluetongue than we take to EAS

Deej

Jocwa08 said:
think its going to be a very tough game, without gumps and boogs.
will elrich play, i heard he picked up an injury ?
but it is good we get back pedj and d'apuzzo
our keeper situation is very good atm, and i think our strikers will
fire, big dyl and sasho will go off.
2-0 mariners

Boogs might be ok, I think we have better preparation going into the game and have a great chance to get some revenge.

Jedi and Heff should also be back

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred