• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

skilbeck

just starting this thread to discuss the old firm rivalry and discussion. As most can guess by my userbar Im an avid Celtic fan and im sure there are others on this forum that are. I also know that there are some people that support the other side on here as well.

This is just a thread to exchange taunts as well as upcoming matches between the two clubs.

I would also ask that people who feel strongly about one club in the rivalry vote for their club. If you dont please dont vote

Next upcoming match is a league match at Ibrox on the 29th. There is also a possibility of an upcoming cup match between the two clubs and Scott McDonald said that he wants this game to be the final

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/03/17/SOCCER_Celtic_McDonald.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership

EDIT Mon 21st April 2008 - Becomes SPL Discussion Thread and Poll under advisement from Arab

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
GO YOU GREEN THINGS....my grandad on me moms side was from Partick....he hated Rangers...

Omni

If there is going to be an old firm Cup match the best time for them to happen is the Final, sad fact is they either draw each other earlier in the tournament or one of them has blown it by then. Could be Celtic's only chance at Silverware this season and would stop a potential Rangers Quadruple, mind you the two teams just love beating each other whatever the game!

I'm not going to get involved in anything heated, you support who you support and you have your reasons and I support who I support and I have my reasons.

dibo

Omni said:
a potential Rangers Quadruple

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

roflcopter!
chairman lmao!

funny-pictures-lol-squid.jpg

but seriously, not gonna happen.  ;)

Omni

1/4 of the way there my friend, and the SPL is looking very nice at the moment, although the way Gers have gone the last few years I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to blow it.

Kareem

i voted...i dunno how strong I am...I hate Rangers but only coz I am supposed to!
I go for Celtic coz of McDonald + Boruc + Nakumura
I can also name other players
such as Venegoor of Hessellink
McGeady, Beattie etc.
I cant name one Rangers player though

Atomic

I was raised a strict Catholic but since have lapsed. Whilst my mother could forgive many sins, she would be rolling in her grave if I supported anyone other than Celtic.  :naughty:

dibo

Omni said:
1/4 of the way there my friend, and the SPL is looking very nice at the moment, although the way Gers have gone the last few years I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to blow it.

I see Rangers winning the UEFA cup some time after Ron Paul wins the US Presidential Election. ;)

skilbeck

Kareem said:
i voted...i dunno how strong I am...I hate Rangers but only coz I am supposed to!
McGeady, Beattie etc.

Craig Beattie doesnt play for Celtic anymore, he plays for West Brom and is on loan to Preston North End atm

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
and one more thing. god i wish i had setanta
Well worth getting it on if you,re a fan of Scottish,German or Dutch football.I don,t watch too many live games due to the time difference but the games are all replayed.

The SPL and Bundesliga highlights packages are good.

I got it on the night before the Scotland V Ukraine Euro 2008 qualifier last October.It was a godsend that night!!

I also believe SBS are only showing the opening game,the final and 6 other games from Euro 2008.Every thing else is on Setanta.

Kareem

well I'm not a good Celtic fan!
I am one of those...watch em every once in a while!
But I follow results on net

Teddy Bear

skilbeck said:
Kareem said:
McGeady, Beattie etc.

Craig Beattie doesnt play for Celtic anymore, he plays for West Brom and is on loan to Preston North End atm

K, you will have to find a better, more up to date web site for your research.

I guess its only me, Lawrie and Fergie thats voted for the Gers.

Omni

Haha, I'll work on it ;)

Won't gloat about the Cup just in case Gers screw it up too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami