• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish League Cup Final

Arabmariner

Monday 2am Setanta Sports

Dundee UNITED  :thumbup: v Rangers  :mad:

For those uneducated people out there heres your chance to see the greatest team on the planet (on a par with the Mariners of course) stuff those blue plonkers from Glasgow :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

mustaphabeer are you out there??:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :headbounce: :headbounce: :vhappy: :vhappy: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

soccersesi  & adz if you want to know the difference between Dundee and Dundee UNITED you only have to look in the lower nether regions of the Scottish Leagues and you will find the other plonkers there! :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

If I had the wings of a sparrow
And I had the arse of a crow
I,d fly over Dens Park tommorow
And shite on the b*^(%ds below

:headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce:

We,re gonny win the cup
We,re gonny win the cup
And now yer gonny believe us
And now yer gonny believe us
And now yer gonny believe uuuuuuuuuuuuuus
We,re gonny win the cup :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

S

soccersensei

Don't think I'm likely to ever forget now ;D
Best of luck Dundee United!

Arabmariner

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

2-2 after extra time couldn,t hang on

Lost on pens 3-2

We can,t take pens!

Sadly it just wasn,t to be

mustapha_beer

Dundee Utd FC & a Mariner said:

Lost on pens 3-2

We can,t take pens!

Sorry, mate, haven't been on the forum much over the past week or 2, so didn't see your posting until this morning.

DAMMIT....FARKEN!!!!!!

Can't believe those One Shoe, Weegie Soap Dodging gits did it to us again. 1-0 up with 5 minutes of normal time left, then 2-1 up with 7 of extra time left. Just seems they keep coming up with new ways to lose cup finals.

A month ago, I was looking forward to a possible haul of 2 trophies between Mariners & United....right now, I'm just wondering why I bother. Feel sorriest of all for Eddie - would have been fantastic to win it for him.

:fireup:

Arabmariner

mustapha_beer said:
Dundee Utd FC & a Mariner said:

Lost on pens 3-2

We can,t take pens!

Sorry, mate, haven't been on the forum much over the past week or 2, so didn't see your posting until this morning.

DAMMIT....FARKEN!!!!!!

Can't believe those One Shoe, Weegie Soap Dodging gits did it to us again. 1-0 up with 5 minutes of normal time left, then 2-1 up with 7 of extra time left. Just seems they keep coming up with new ways to lose cup finals.

A month ago, I was looking forward to a possible haul of 2 trophies between Mariners & United....right now, I'm just wondering why I bother. Feel sorriest of all for Eddie - would have been fantastic to win it for him.

:fireup:
Bloody deflating isn,t it? :(

I really thought we had it in the bag in normal time.I just couldn,t see where they were going to get a goal from.Then to go back in front again......well I just thought this is it, it,s our year.

But you,re right we can lose finals like nobody else.I just hope tae f**k the Mariners are no starting to take after them.

Right now I,m not a big fan of Lawrie and Fergie!! :headbutt:

mustapha_beer

Didn't see the game, as I have Fox Sports but not Setanta. Read the BBC report this morning, though.....great start to a Monday morning, that was!      :-X

Ah well, let's hope, as you say, that the Mariners do not become the DUFC of the A-League. I think Lawrie & Fergie are a good combination, though it took me a while to warm to Fergie after that goal for St Mirren......or Petrie, for that matter, after that goal for Dunfermline.

Arabmariner

mustapha_beer said:
Didn't see the game, as I have Fox Sports but not Setanta. Read the BBC report this morning, though.....great start to a Monday morning, that was!      :-X

Ah well, let's hope, as you say, that the Mariners do not become the DUFC of the A-League. I think Lawrie & Fergie are a good combination, though it took me a while to warm to Fergie after that goal for St Mirren......or Petrie, for that matter, after that goal for Dunfermline.
Aye.I actually told Fergie at the kids Xmas party at Mingara in season 2 that I hudnae forgivin him!!!
Mind you if OUR Fergies good goal hadn,t been chalked off .........he bottles up more whinges!!

Teddy Bear

Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Rangers We Love You

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Rangers We Love You

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Omni

The Mariners would take after Rangers surely ;) Especially with Fergie there

Tough luck Dundee United, with all the stuff happening there they deserved it but it's still been a good year for them, They should get a shot at Europe next year which is good.

Meanwhile Rangers continue to be the most successful club in the world. Trophy count goes up to 108.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Rangers We Love You

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Glasgow Rangers We Do
Oh Rangers We Love You

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:
Who let him in here?? :soapbox:

skilbeck

Omni and Teddy Bear guess which is the only scottish club to have ever won Europes top prize? :p :p and by that I dont mean the cup winners cup :p . and guess which old firm side has never won it and never will :p :p .

Why there isnt an old firm thread on this forum I dont know

skilbeck

id rather that Champions League win that occurred 18 years before I was born :( . But we will get some European Silverware again sometime :)

Omni

I'd rather be top of the SPL now than have won a European trophy 18 years before I was born ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred