• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Santa at the Club. Can I have Marinator help?

batman

Hi guys, this Saturday the CCLC has santa
would it be possible to have as many Marinators in a photo with santa please. I want to frame it for the Kendall bar wall.
Please
thanks
Charles

P

Pete

Who gets to sit on his lap? ;D

And maybe some Cove-ites would like to present Santa with Kossie's wishlist for the next season? ;)

Jeff (LouMacari)

same as last time Recky, officially the bar will be open 2 hours prior to kick off, and for those who want to get in there earlier so they don't miss out, it will be a 'Marinators only' bar till 5pm.

Bear

I know what you do in your own time is your own business, but why the f**k did you call yourself batman charles?

batman

Because it's the only plausable exscuse for me to wear my underwear outside my pants. :ashamed:
Yes to Mariners hat. Good idea.
Charles
CCLC
PS.. I also fight crime at night. :fireup:

Jeff (LouMacari)

Santa will be at the club from 5pm. Should be enough of us there then to get some nice shots.

Floss, will you have your camera there for that?

~Floss~

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Santa will be at the club from 5pm. Should be enough of us there then to get some nice shots.

Floss, will you have your camera there for that?
Sadly, I can't be at the sydney game due to prior arrangements made while this was still scheduled as a lay-off week.  :mad: :mad: :mad: :fireup: :fireup:
Was gutted when the date was announced, and now that it seems like months between home games,...

:vomit: Absolutely Spewing      :vomit:

batman

Sorry guys, my mistake Santa will be there from 6.00pm :ashamed: If you can still help.
Thanks
Charles
CCLC

Bear

BATMAN, NANANANA NANANANA NANANANA NANANANA BATMAN, BATMAN, FISHING

When will the photo be up Charles?

Should have seen the grin on Santa's face when me and Fish jumped on a knee each. LOVED IT

batman

Thank you to all who helped with the photo I think it looks great. :thumbup:
Bear he can't wait till next year for it to happen again apparently.So keep your eye out for man in red suit to avoid this look :vhappy:
I am hoping to have it next week framed and up for the last game. Thought I'd have it this week but it hasn't arrived.
If any one would like to purchase one let me know they are around $6.
Again thank you once again.
Charles
CCLC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred