• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Run Home

midfielder

39 points seems to be around top six cut off most seasons....

We sit on 28 points so I guess we need 4 wins or could sneak in on 3 wins and a draw...

RH 1 Cows .... Mudgee .... win... 31 points.

RH 2 Victory away .... ??????

RH 3 Roar Home.... win .... 34 points.

RH 4 Western United away .... should win... 37 points.

RH 5 M City home... loss ...

RH 6 Jest away..... draw.... 38 points...

RH 7 AU away ... loss...

IMO Victory game and Jest game are the critical win games we should beat the Cows, Roar & WU

We have already played most other top teams only MC & AU are teams that should give us trouble... MV is mixed they are playing far better than their table position and we could play them in a mst win game for them...

Corsair

I would not be surprised if that last AU game is the one the whole season hangs on, I hope not. We want it well wrapped up by then but I can see us needing to beat them to make finals. 6 rounds ago I was very confident and even thought we might win the league....

turbo

Teams around us at the moment with tough games:
Bulls - play City, WSW, Wellington, us.
Sydney - play Nix, WSW, Adelaide
Wellington - Sydney, Adelaide, City, WSW
Jets - Adelaide, City, Us, Sydney
WU - Sydney, Us, Adelaide, City

Points will definitely be dropped, we just need to make sure we do our bit.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

We sit on 28 points so I guess we need 4 wins or could sneak in on 3 wins and a draw...

RH 7 AU away ... loss...

IMO Victory game and Jest game are the critical win games we should beat the Cows, Roar & WU

We have already played most other top teams only MC & AU are teams that should give us trouble... MV is mixed they are playing far better than their table position and we could play them in a mst win game for them...
2 Melbourne away days. Ominous.

Tevor

RH 7 AU away ... loss...

No easy games there at all and a few potential banana skins. I’m sure we will make it hard as possible as that seems to be our way. If we are relying on the last game we are in big trouble. I’m concerned with our current momentum or lack there of and missing key starting players.

it’s going to be a really interesting last 8 rounds.

Tevor

It's about as good a run home as we could hope for. Need to get our act together for mudgee though.
Cows attack is pretty potent even without their best player. Problem is our defence is shaky at best at the moment and we are very susceptible to counters with pace which they have on the flanks. Hope they are fatigued after that 3pm game in hot conditions.

ConsKrypt

This would be interesting to say the least as we technically would have to go to extra time/pens as per the F3 Trophy.

Unless because we won all 3 last year that is the deciding factory on who holds the trophy for the next season (which would be my guess as to how it would work)?

turbo

Cows attack is pretty potent even without their best player. Problem is our defence is shaky at best at the moment and we are very susceptible to counters with pace which they have on the flanks. Hope they are fatigued after that 3pm game in hot conditions.
They do have some firepower but they also leak goals. If we can’t get the job done there we’re in serious trouble.

midfielder

MV arguably win this and our finals hopes rise...

Mariners ....MV, Roar, WU, M City, Jest, AU... 6 games ... 31 points

AU... Nix, WSW, SFC, WU, Glory, Mariners. 6 games ... points 34

WSW... SFC, AU, Cows, MV, Nix, M City... 6 games.... points 31

Nix... SFC, AU, MV, M City, WSW, Cows.... 7 games... points 28

SFC ... Nix, WSW, WU, AU, Glory, Roar, Jest... 7 games points 27

Tevor

MV arguably win this and our finals hopes rise...

Mariners ....MV, Roar, WU, M City, Jest, AU... 6 games ... 31 points

AU... Nix, WSW, SFC, WU, Glory, Mariners. 6 games ... points 34

WSW... SFC, AU, Cows, MV, Nix, M City... 6 games.... points 31

Nix... SFC, AU, MV, M City, WSW, Cows.... 7 games... points 28

SFC ... Nix, WSW, WU, AU, Glory, Roar, Jest... 7 games points 27
We must be due for a win in Melbourne.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Almost reached 8 years as a Mariner. Stll not seen us win in person despite going to every Victorian game in that time, even been twice to Central Coast Stadium and the Scumdome.
Good on you for still going.

I've missed quite a few Vic matches for various reasons, but it must have been longer than that for me since I've seen us win live.

Sure makes it hard.

Pumped for this game!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami