• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Run Home

Tevor

Cove announced last night that they (as an active group) will boycott the entire finals series (aka Festival of football)
Reason given is that Danny effectively lied to all the fan groups with all sorts of promises that he hasn't delivered on.
Won't be the only ones I believe
Yeah seems to be gathering some momentum. I’ll be going to watch us in the finals, couldn’t bare not to.

turbo

Danny has lost the room... most club's can't stand him... fans don't rate him... and he never turns up to front the media....

Its time he was let go any coach or player in this position would be gone...
His position does seem untenable but the can has been kicked down the road for now, we'll see what the finals attendance is like as that might be the final straw.

The big question is whether he is just a symptom of a much larger issue amongst the APL owners (Lederer, City Group, etc) or if he's the one charting the wrong course. A new face with no lessons learned wont achieve much.

FFC Mariner

His position does seem untenable but the can has been kicked down the road for now, we'll see what the finals attendance is like as that might be the final straw.

The big question is whether he is just a symptom of a much larger issue amongst the APL owners (Lederer, City Group, etc) or if he's the one charting the wrong course. A new face with no lessons learned wont achieve much.
He's an SFC stooge. Safest job in Australia
I think the fans will go and sit elsewhere just not in active

Melange

Danny has lost the room... most club's can't stand him... fans don't rate him... and he never turns up to front the media....

Its time he was let go any coach or player in this position would be gone...
Mid, you're a finance man, I'm assuming Good Mate Danny is in a paid position on the board. Any chance he also gets personal bonuses for any deals he negotiates? Any chance he personally benefited from the 3 g/fs n Sydney deal?

midfielder

Mid, you're a finance man, I'm assuming Good Mate Danny is in a paid position on the board. Any chance he also gets personal bonuses for any deals he negotiates? Any chance he personally benefited from the 3 g/fs n Sydney deal?
anything is possible...

My reading of the tea leaf's and taro cards is he is a marketing ideas person.... I think he did an amazing job in getting the P + deal....

Many ideas people have FA concept about implementing their design.... the guy that builds the petrochemical refinery needs huge skills across a number of areas.... but that same person would struggle to run the refinery ....

JON set up the A-L got it going and left 18 months into the start of the A-L ....

Danny T is not the person we need now....

FFC Mariner

anything is possible...

My reading of the tea leaf's and taro cards is he is a marketing ideas person.... I think he did an amazing job in getting the P + deal....

Many ideas people have FA concept about implementing their design.... the guy that builds the petrochemical refinery needs huge skills across a number of areas.... but that same person would struggle to run the refinery ....

JON set up the A-L got it going and left 18 months into the start of the A-L ....

Danny T is not the person we need now....
Did the comp ever need a lying spin merchant with no integrity who has his job solely to represent SFC's interests?
I'd argue that we didn't

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred