• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Run Home

Ads

Do Kaltak or Triantis miss this Adelaide game for accumulating yellows?

They reset again for finals?

Kilsin

That cant be right Aami Park cant host both 2nd legs
Yeah, I didn't say it was right. Just that is what I got, haha :D

It pulls data/info from web sources so that info is written somewhere, but that is its flaw. If someone puts up bad or incorrect info, it can pull from that as a potential answer.

As others have said, if you give it very specific prompts, you can get some amazing stuff. I use it to write a lot of my social media stuff and check huge reports/P&P's for errors/updates etc.

Rising Sun

I use GPT-4 and an addon that opens it to the web and real-time data. This is what I got asking when the A-League finals will be and who the predicted winner is.

The bracketed numbers are web links to the information.

"The A-League Men's finals series will take place in May 2023, with a 7-match series [5]. The first legs of the semi-finals are scheduled for May 17-18, hosted by the elimination final winners. The return matches will be staged at AAMI Park on May 21-22 [1]. The A-League Grand Final will be held on May 28, with the broadcast starting at 7:45 pm AEST [7].

As an AI language model, I cannot predict the results of the A-League finals series, as I cannot predict future events or analyze real-time data."
Those are the dates of the 2022 final series - hence the reference to both semi final 2nd legs being at aami park.

The Ausstadiums website is showing that the GF is June 3rd (Saturday night) at allianz. This would suggest that both legs of the elimination finals will be on weekends this year - 1st 3 weekends in may for the finals series then a 2 week gap to the GF

turbo

The Ausstadiums website is showing that the GF is June 3rd (Saturday night) at allianz. This would suggest that both legs of the elimination finals will be on weekends this year - 1st 3 weekends in may for the finals series then a 2 week gap to the GF
There's a pic floating around supposedly from keep up that says the same dates. I never noticed the week off but it seems strange to throw away the finals momentum. Presumably this is about the 'festival of football' which we've heard nothing about since there isnt an international break until mid june. So probably the all stars game? But that defeats the purpose of it being a 'festival' since normal travelling fans they're hoping to attract wont be taking a week off work and spending a heap to watch 2 games in Sydney a week apart.

Rising Sun

There's a pic floating around supposedly from keep up that says the same dates. I never noticed the week off but it seems strange to throw away the finals momentum. Presumably this is about the 'festival of football' which we've heard nothing about since there isnt an international break until mid june. So probably the all stars game? But that defeats the purpose of it being a 'festival' since normal travelling fans they're hoping to attract wont be taking a week off work and spending a heap to watch 2 games in Sydney a week apart.
Iirc the week off was Townsend's idea that it gave the fans of out-of-state finalists plenty of time to organise flights and hotels.

You would assume they would want any all stars game on the same weekend to maximise out-of-town visitors - although potential for embarrassment with a big disparity in crowds if they did land a big name all stars team and no Sydney team in the GF.

priorpeter

Is that right? He trained next to Brian so assumed that would be preparation for the Adelaide game?
Well I’ve now got 3 conflicting sources of info, with great thanks to the A-Leagues and the APL for not having their own stats page!
Ultimate A-League said he had 8, Sportsmate said 6, FotMob says 7. Fotmob’s correct, he’s on 7, so free to play tomorrow. Carry on.

Ultimate Aleague incorrectly credited a YC to nectar in the R4 game against WU.

Corsair

Well I’ve now got 3 conflicting sources of info, with great thanks to the A-Leagues and the APL for not having their own stats page!
Ultimate A-League said he had 8, Sportsmate said 6, FotMob says 7. Fotmob’s correct, he’s on 7, so free to play tomorrow. Carry on.

Transfermrkt is usually pretty accurate. They also say 7.

Forum Phoenix

Really appreciate that Pete. Would be a big loss in such a big game for us so it was on my mind.

sydmariner

Corsair

Not even a game thread for this match? I'm nervous...

Ref: Chris Beath

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred