• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Ruben F Scarf (for the guys)

dibo

no issue with scarves, i've been known to keep my neck warm too and not just at football matches. looking like a 19 year old commerce student called cindy is more my issue.

J

jiggles

burberry-cashmere-exploded-scarf.jpg

burberry-rev-scarf.jpg

Don't look like female commerce students to me. And hey, if a guy can afford a real burberry scarf (not an ebay fakie...) he'll attract more women anyway.

Sean

Burberry is disgusting and for anyone with one eye for aesthetic must realise that the diarohea brown of the traditional Burberry pattern is tacky and only really popular amongst tools (mostly from Easter Suburbs but there are other cases floating around) because of the price tag that comes with all things Burberry.

FFC Mariner

FYI - mainly worn by Jets supporters and blue filth

'chav' (slang) - a young person, often without a high level of education, who follows a particular fashion; Chavs usually wear designer labels including the chav favourite 'Burberry', and if theyre girls, very short skirts, large hoop earrings and stilettos.

Chavs see branded baseball caps as a status symbol and wear them at every opportunity. Normally found hanging around shopping centres.

chav4.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred