• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

****Round11 v Adelaide POSTPONED****

~Floss~

marinermick said:
lol, Trent scheduled his wedding on this night just so we all would not be clashing with radio commitments. There goes most of the commentary team - me, Shane and Trent.

Could you consider taking nominations from the forum for a fill-in commentator.... could have hilarious consequences.

marinermick

~Floss~ said:
marinermick said:
lol, Trent scheduled his wedding on this night just so we all would not be clashing with radio commitments. There goes most of the commentary team - me, Shane and Trent.

Could you consider taking nominations from the forum for a fill-in commentator.... could have hilarious consequences.

even our station would not be that "brave"

bulldogmariner

marinermick said:
~Floss~ said:
marinermick said:

what about craig foster as a replacement? He would be as controversial as you!

marinermick

bulldogmariner said:
marinermick said:
~Floss~ said:
marinermick said:

what about craig foster as a replacement? He would be as controversial as you!

i wouldn't pollute our station with his archaic opinions

stuck in the 90s

T

Not happy about this.... was planning on having B'day celebrations after we smashed Ade.... now may have to postpone or actually organise something :(

Sonic_beats_Mario

I know its good that they change the game. But for me i have tickets to West Side Story on the 15th but it doesnt start til 8 so i will only attending for the 1st half which will suck cos it will be an awesome game

clarence

Yeah, I too had some things planned around the home game at Bluetongue and the following week being free.

Will do the best I can to get there on the 15th, but I suspect crowd might be done. Has there been much publicity about the postponement? The only thing I have seen is this forum's Thread and the linked Foxtel sports news story.

Looking at the bigger picture though, it gives Adelaide the best opportunity to wrap up the title, and that's big bragging rights for Football in Australia, as well as the world wide spotlight that puts on the A-League. Who would have thought, 4 years ago, that we'd have an A-League club challenging for the Asian Club Champion's title eh?  :thumbup:

blakus

its sux, have my work chrissy party on the 15th that ive already committed to. will have to sneak off and watch it.

marinermick

blakus said:
its sux, have my work chrissy party on the 15th that ive already committed to. will have to sneak off and watch it.

haha, work christmas party five and a bit weeks before christmas

Pokes

Pfft.
f**ked.

My birthday party is on in the Kendall Bar that night.

Ah well, I'll just make sure we have it on during the game :p

marinerbhoy

T said:
Not happy about this.... was planning on having B'day celebrations after we smashed Ade.... now may have to postpone or actually organise something :(
in the same position as you. kinds funny that two people on this forum have a bday on the 8th

Bex

Theres 365 days in a year and approximately 850 registered users so that averages out at about 2.3 user birthdays per day. Not really a surprise at all when you think about it. :tophat:  ;D

T

marinerbhoy said:
T said:
in the same position as you. kinds funny that two people on this forum have a bday on the 8th
Well it would be cept mine is actually the 7th... Have yet to find anyone else who was born on the 7th of Nov...

Kimba

Someone might wanna tell whoever puts the signs up at Bluetongue. The sign out the front is still advertising the 8th.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred