• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Three - Local League Thread

Ted

Saturday
14A Killarney v Terrigal @ Killarney - 11:15

Monday
AA7 Killarney v Berkeley @ Berkeley - 12:45

Kareem

can we all agree this year, about the rounds.
Because my round 3 matches are no until week after, as is the case for many of us.
Otherwise, the threads are going to be all mixed up.
ofcourse if no1 else cares, then we shouldn't bother

Ted

Kareem said:
Because my round 3 matches are no until week after, as is the case for many of us.

My O35s and 12As are the same mate and I will put them into Round 4 for next week.

Just use each thread as a representation of that weekend and not the actual titled round number of the tread.

Kareem

Ted said:
Kareem said:

My O35s and 12As are the same mate and I will put them into Round 4 for next week.

Just use each thread as a representation of that weekend and not the actual titled round number of the tread.
i agree...but last year lol, we had people reviving the old rounds...

Sym

Never saw it as a problem personally :)

I know the entrance(kane) v Terrigal(Grant etc) is at Pat Morley 9am Monday so I'll have a gander of that game before mine.

Johnno

Sym said:
Never saw it as a problem personally :)

I know the entrance(kane) v Terrigal(Grant etc) is at Pat Morley 9am Monday so I'll have a gander of that game before mine.

Am keen to watch this game also before our game @ Berkeley

marinermick

Sonic_beats_Mario said:
Gos WAA6 3 vs Wyoming WAA6 2 - Wyoming were undefeated until Yesterday :)

Well done on the win.

Is that two-game winning streak by Wyoming an association record?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred