• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Thirteen - local league thread

Ted

IF THE RAIN WOULD KINDLY PISS OFF! :redcard:

Sat 28th - Killarney 14Bs vs Ourimbah @ Ourimbah (12:20)

Sun 29th - Killarney 14Bs vs Ourimbah @ Edsacc (12:30)
This is a rescheduled washout game from Round 3.

Ted

PubBrawler said:
Are they going to make up the washed out games from last weekend, does anyone know?

Hope so, as I said elsewhere we have had 5 washouts so far this season. So we really need to play those games to have any chance. Problem is we will pick up momentum and start playing  good football and then we are hit with 2 or 3 consecutive washout games which puts us back to square one.

luvsoccer

PubBrawler said:
Are they going to make up the washed out games from last weekend, does anyone know?

Have just got off the phone to my clubs fixtures officer.
CCF is trying to make up as many games as time allows. Their Draws person, according to our fixtures officer, has worked ridiculous hours over the past couple of weeks to get as many games played as possible. He is apparently working flat strap this week on making up the greater majority of previously washed out games. Revised draws for this coming weekend are out and she has been told that from the following weekend on a lot of comps will be playing two games a week to make up washouts.

Azza

Killarney 14bs lost to ourimbah 1-0 on the 28th but it should of been 1-1 as thier keeper was standing on the goal line and the ball went through his legs into the goal then the keeper picked it up but the ref couldnt see if it was a goal or not..
We play the same team tomorrow

Ted

Azza said:
Killarney 14bs lost to ourimbah 1-0 on the 28th but it should of been 1-1 as thier keeper was standing on the goal line and the ball went through his legs into the goal then the keeper picked it up but the ref couldnt see if it was a goal or not..
We play the same team tomorrow

Yeah he even did the video ref sign with his hands after some parents complained about it as he was unsure if it was a goal or not and the AR had an obstructed view. Our fault we lost though played good football but made silly mistakes to let them snag one... A sub or two would have also helped quest!

Part_Timer

morisset won 3-2 in resserve grade twice came from behind better side on day and first grade won 1-0 great game especially as we had a 8 players out from injury...

Ted

14Bs (sunday game) Ourimbah 2 KDS 1. We played well just couldnt find the net.

Kareem

u13c's- we lost 4-3 with the presence of some extremely dubious decions/lack of decisions...
we played crap in defence- no doubt
we didnt deserve to win- no doubt
but we didnt deserve to lose either!
GK got kicked in the head (1st half)- no freekick (a card, no?), dropball
Then GK got kicked in the ribs 2nd half (2 mins to go) (when clearing ball)...no freekick- GK injured, hobbled back to goals where they crossed and tapped into a goal with a non-existent GK...our GK had to be carried to the clubhouse by his dad...we had to put a makeshift GK in for last 2 mins
Crazy thing- it was the same player from other team TWICE!!!
We have to play them next sunday again...
Sucks to be a GK in games where you are seemingly allowed to kick the crap out of the GK

oh and some absolute dero mother from Tuggerah- "It's soccer not ballet" whilst our keeper was getting carried off the 2nd time...what an absolute loser and dropkick- she made my blood boil- it is despicable when the parents support how their kids are playing!!!

u18B's- we won 7-1- not much to report there

hilly1981

I have nothing positive to say about Tuggerah. Every time I have played them they always have some dero morons on the sideline yelling abuse. I have seen this at both senior and junior games.

They should pull their head in, otherwise they should be expelled as they are a disgrace to the game in the region.

marinermick

hilly1981 said:
I have nothing positive to say about Tuggerah. Every time I have played them they always have some dero morons on the sideline yelling abuse. I have seen this at both senior and junior games.

They should pull their head in, otherwise they should be expelled as they are a disgrace to the game in the region.

try playing a 245 game at curruba

Ted

Yup, some of our boys backed up for the 15Bs after our game. Your keeper certainly lets everyone know he is there, haha. Congrats on the win mate.

AA2s, is that also the team Ian Rogers plays for? What about Brent?

marinermick

MarinaTed said:
Yup, some of our boys backed up for the 15Bs after our game. Your keeper certainly lets everyone know he is there, haha. Congrats on the win mate.

AA2s, is that also the team Ian Rogers plays for? What about Brent?

yeah, ours is the team rog plays for - don't know who brent is

our keeper has never played football before but is a really good afl player

he has so much confidence taking crosses and going for the ball

W

Wilson

Brent Rogers plays 1st grade..Has done for years..Life member of the club

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads