• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round of applause to ...

CCM-JAM80

Round of applause to ...

The people of the Central Coast who for the second week in a row packed Bluetongue Stadium!  :pirashoot:

Our membership base will once again increase next season.

It's a shame that some of our new fans were witness to last night's disappointing loss, though I am sure despite the result, the atmosphere (well done Marinators again) and the buzz about the Central Coast Mariners will keep bringing the fans in.

kevrenor

CCM-JAM80 said:
Round of applause to ...

The people of the Central Coast who for the second week in a row packed Bluetongue Stadium!  :pirashoot:

Our membership base will once again increase next season.

It's a shame that some of our new fans were witness to last night's disappointing loss, though I am sure despite the result, the atmosphere (well done Marinators again) and the buzz about the Central Coast Mariners will keep bringing the fans in.

Yes well done all - our R18 crowd last night of 18,868 gives a total of 98,480 and average 12,310
:pirate:
We are now above Glory and Nix, and just behind Scum on average.  :grouphug:

BTW - last night's crowd was 353 bigger than Sydney's biggest crowd this season, despite a catchment nearly 1/10 the size.  :naughty: Eat that, Budget trolls!

FFC Mariner

You would hope/expect the crowd v Scum to be massive together with another biggie if the Nix game is for the title

dibo

Greenpoleffc said:
You would hope/expect the crowd v Scum to be massive together with another biggie if the Nix game is for the title

*if* we win next week, and particularly if the tards manage to pickpocket the pussycats.

FFC Mariner

I also hope the Nix can do over Budget FC. Scum and them to miss the 4 would be great.

10 men , you can only play 10 men etc etc

Bex

Yeh, the virtually full stadium was beautiful to watch. Its just a shame we didn't have a lot to cheer about; the few times the crowd made some noise were beautiful to hear. Imagine if we had 18,000 chanting "yellow army"......

M

mariners_4_ever

that would be pretty cool
love to see that happen
specc if we get them to do it when we play newcastle
that would shut up that stupid squadron
lol

beccstar

i sat for the first time just in front of the marinators and i reckon it was the most excited i had been at a game. i had goosebumps when i saw the almost full stadium, and it was great to hear everyone chanting and trying to get the boys over the line.. i only hope
Bex said:
Imagine if we had 18,000 chanting "yellow army"......
will happen.. nows that would be magic :vhappy: ** shakes fist at stupid squadron  :pirate:

Wombat

Watched it on TV as was on Hols in Forster. Stadium looked fantastic and the crowd was brilliant.
The atmosphere would have been pulsating if Simon had taken his chance and taken the game down to the wire.
WELL DONE COASTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marinersman

It absolutely warmed my heart to see a virtually full stadium. To do this in the third season without a derby game was just magnificent.

To all the sometimes attendees, thank you for coming. I am hope you all thoroughly enjoyed it and please come back on a regular basis. There is no other sport in Australia which can offer such a brilliant atmosphere.

Either the ground capacity isn't 20,500 or the official crowd figure was understated, because there was no way in the world there was almost 2,000 empty seats. Do any of you have any theories as to what was going on?

kevrenor

marinersman said:
Either the ground capacity isn't 20,500 or the official crowd figure was understated, because there was no way in the world there was almost 2,000 empty seats. Do any of you have any theories as to what was going on?
1.  Capacity is 20,090
2.  Season ticket holders away, but counted (?) - holes in bay 6 & 7 for example
3.  Bay 15-17 people standing in each others pockets eg. 4 to every 3 seats

Wombat

The corners by the palm trees end weren't all that full. Thats were the gaps were.

At the Sydney game those areas were more packed. I reckon the 18.5K was about right looking at it from TV's perspective.

I hope we get another 15K for the Scum visit.

brett

The real answer in the most southern bay of the bottom tier of the eastern stand. Not sure what number the bay is off the top of my head.

adz

Staff member
or 32, which it really is ;)

http://www.centralcoaststadium.com.au/images/seating_baylocation.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member