• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Nineteen - Local League Thread

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Well, it's windy, just started raining, and the weather widget at the bottom of my Firefox Window reckons it's 16 degrees (but the stupid thing also reckons it's partly sunny), but so far (4:30pm Friday) tonight's matches are still on.

Kareem

wat time is the latest for games to be called off- I was under impression 5pm (before some leave to 6pm games)???
Thanks

Ted

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
MarinaTed said:
Umm shouldn't this be in the Round (week) 18 thread?

It's been a long week - feels like two weeks :p

SATURDAY 9TH AUGUST @ 11:30AM
Killarney 14Bs v Umina @ Umina

SUNDAY 10TH AUGUST @ 11:30AM
Killarney 14Bs v Kariong @ EDSACC
Rescheduled washout game

NOTE: TIME CHANGE TO SUNDAYS GAME!

RADINHO

MarinaTed said:
MarinaTed said:

SUNDAY 10TH AUGUST @ 9AM
Rescheduled washout game
looking forward to that game

Peachos

East gosford 17B's play wyong, weve got nothing to play for, so were going to f**k around with our formation
16A's play the entrance at Hylton Moore, we could go top i think if we win and other results go our way

mariners4ever

gossie against kanwal 17B's at lake haven at 7:30, we're 3 points ahead of kanwal but they have a game in hand and better for and against

draws

Kareem said:
wat time is the latest for games to be called off- I was under impression 5pm (before some leave to 6pm games)???
Thanks
First time I have benn on this forum but did so to post notification of the sad passing of one of the elder statesmen of the CC referees Donny Ferguson.
Read though some other posts and came upon the above by Kareem. Kareem I would advise that cancellations are advised as early as possible after notification from the club concerned. Unfortunately a lot of people at a lot of clubs have to work during the day and cannot advise their ground status until late in the afternoon. Late showers in an afternoon can change the staus of a ground right up to kick off. When we have a wet season as we have had this year one of the perils is that you can turn up at the ground to find it is unplayable. Nobody's fault but the weather.

draws

Meant also to mention that, weather permitting, the deferred Berkeley Vale v Umina Premier 1st Grade game will be played at Pluim this Thursday night, (7/8), at 8PM.

Kareem

playing friday night- 7:30 pm vs KDS at Jubilee
refereeing Saturday at Umina- then coaching at 12:30 at SEU...dunno how I am going to get to SEU from Umina when
1) last game refereeing finishes 12:35 (marinerTed's game i think)
2) no transport (didnt imagine being 18 would be like that :p)
ps. thanks marinaTed- took your advice and we are playin trial game with u15c's from our club at 12:30

Ted

Kareem said:
playing friday night- 7:30 pm vs KDS at Jubilee
refereeing Saturday at Umina- then coaching at 12:30 at SEU...dunno how I am going to get to SEU from Umina when
1) last game refereeing finishes 12:35 (marinerTed's game i think)
2) no transport (didnt imagine being 18 would be like that :p)
ps. thanks marinaTed- took your advice and we are playin trial game with u15c's from our club at 12:30

Yeah mate if its Umina field one then you are refereeing our game and no probs glad ya got a friendly organised.

Kareem

8-2 Our def KDS 18B's
Ourimbah got down 1-0 in 1st minute...we were like in shock
we got back to 4-1 halftime
10 men the whole match- a tremendous effort from our guys- 4 of whom were carrying injuries (thigh, groin, hip and knee)(anything else left?)
have to give it to KDS- great passing + style- just lacking in execution...
oh and a great pidgeon freekick from almost sideline (although gk was a bit of his line)- top corner!

Sym

As stated above, lost 8-2
first min, ball to me, get through 3 defenders somehow, through ball to striker..
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
:)
then yeah..
Lewy..hit a beauty of a freekick my word !!
and for both goals we celebrated by the goal scorer placing his foot on a team mates thigh and they would do the clean the boot thingo was radical.

And the piss up after it was superb !!

Good luck to Ourimbah
would rather them win then any others

Sym out..

Azza

RADINHO said:
MarinaTed said:
MarinaTed said:

SUNDAY 10TH AUGUST @ 9AM
Rescheduled washout game
looking forward to that game
Can't wait for this game *cough cough*

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors