• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Fourteen - Local league thread

Ted

Killarney 14Bs are playing Kanwal @ Kanwal on Sat (11:45) Looks like we will be short on players unfortunately.

Ted

Well looks like we are playing Ourimbah again (3rd time in 2 weeks) on Sunday at EDSACC @ 12:00....

Which can't be right as there is another game scheduled with a half hour kick off before ours on the same field.

My bad, ALL SUNDAY games have been altered!

Ted

MarinaTed said:
Well looks like we are playing Ourimbah again (3rd time in 2 weeks) on Sunday at EDSACC @ 12:00....

Which can't be right as there is another game scheduled with a half hour kick off before ours on the same field.

Our 'sunday game' is no longer on as its was a draw error or something along those lines.

mariners4ever

playing at gwandalan at 6pm on friday night
catch up game at wyong on sunday at 12:30 against marinermum's sons team

Ted

MarinaTed said:
Killarney 14Bs are playing Kanwal @ Kanwal on Sat (11:45) Looks like we will be short on players unfortunately.

Damn, we're now playing at 3:15 and the time change means we will have less players. Reduced to 9 if I cant borrow a few from the 14Ds.  :headbutt:

marinermick

MarinaTed said:

we are on 9am at EDSACC against East Gosford

Ted

Hey guess what? WE LOST! no surprises there... Started with 10 players reduced to 9 after 5 minutes and full time score of 6-0.  We are having such a shit season this year and silly 'coach killer' mistakes are not helping us any either.

marinermick said:

Gonna try to get down for this game (if I can get out of bed early enough, haha)

mariners4ever

mariners4ever said:
we won 2-1 against gwandalan in a tight, physical game.
today we play wyong at wyong at 12:30

just got home, lost 3-1 or 4-1.
played terrible
terrible referee aswell ( marinermum wont think so )

marinermick

MarinaTed said:
Hey guess what? WE LOST! no surprises there... Started with 10 players reduced to 9 after 5 minutes and full time score of 6-0.  We are having such a shit season this year and silly 'coach killer' mistakes are not helping us any either.

marinermick said:

Gonna try to get down for this game (if I can get out of bed early enough, haha)

thanks for your support and it was nice to meet you MarinaTed

we won 3-1 against East Gosford which makes it four on the trot

i hate watching from the sidelines and hopefully my ankle problems will be resolved soon

Ted

marinermick said:
MarinaTed said:

marinermick said:

thanks for your support and it was nice to meet you MarinaTed

we won 3-1 against East Gosford which makes it four on the trot

i hate watching from the sidelines and hopefully my ankle problems will be resolved soon

Same here Mick, good to finally meet you mate

Yeah the boys played well and deserved the win

Sideline watching is what I have to do until next season. So keen to play, the wait is killing me

Hope all comes good with the ankle

Kareem

Friday night-
18B's
1st vs 2nd- Doylo vs Ourimbah
Doylo won 2-0...
One of those games in football- we play the better football, we have possesion
we hit the post, crossbar and keeper's head (awesome falcon though- apart from fact we didnt score :().
They had 3 chances all match- scored from 2 (1st goal was like top corner outside foot...ridiculous/fluke!)
These things happen and we gotto move on...they were scared of us...playin there left winger/forward at left back all match (i actually know the guy so I could tell...dont know who else played different positions to us)
We got the, easy in GF...but they win the league and thats IMO what counts!!!
I only played 35 mins out of 80...I been sick since Tuesday and just couldnt run which sucked!
and wat a tosser is No4...pushing me in the back- he did it in RD1 as well- i blew up at him then and I did again on Friday night
Also...why wouldnt u give a yellow card in U18s, 10 mins to go through ball in air player raises his arm (brett emerton style in Croatia game)- seemed pretty questionable to me

U13C's- Saturday
3-1 up against Entrance- we beat 2nd place (we had fallen down to 3rd after draw and loss to 6th and 7th). Took over 3rd place
They scored a ripper from 25-30 metres out- GK couldnt stop it...but we gotta block shots (6th place did same thing a few weeks back)(only 20m but)

Sunday
5-2 up agaisnt Tuggerah (7th place i think)- the team we lost 4-3 to last Saturday- with the player who kicked our GK 2 times!!!
We recovered well to play a good game...one 12B player + 3 u11C's backing up- they stepped up. One tactical change...played 3-3-3 with a marking player loose (acting as sort of a DM) instead of normal 3-4-3. He marked the notorious rough player and did a great job...and scored a sweet PK top corner
One of Tuggerah's supporters were sent off the sideline for mouthing off or something...
we also had another PK by our CB who scuffed it low to the left of goals...oh well!
Good on my team for lifting...
special mention for my fearless GK who forgot all about last week with a brave display
Still Tuggerah- great passing side...just bad shooting + some decent Goalkeeping keeping score low!

H

Herbs_Keeper

Not sure if you can actually get cards in your 18's div, but in the game V Killarney they got 6 yellows (1 double) and we got 4 (1 double). You sure do get your value at Pluim.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred