• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Eleven Local Thread

J

jiggles

Gosford WAA5s (1) vs East Gosford @ Gavenlock at 11:30...

Here's hoping we can look up to the AA5(2) team who flogged them 8-0 on Sunday and try and get a win against them!

Ben

budgie AA6's vs wyong at bud1 9am, this is an important game as they are 5 points in front of us and we have a game in hand

Ted

Saturday
Killarney 13Bs v Woy Woy at EDSACC - 11:45
Killarney 35Cs v Tuggerah at EDSACC - 3:15

Sunday
Killarney AA6 v Woy Woy at Woy Woy - 9am

Wombat

Playing Umina 35B at Umina.

Expecting a win but for some reason Umina always trouble us even when they are struggling.
Broke my ankle in this fixture last year but am hopeful that I'll survive the pitch and the Peninsula Boys best efforts.

Wombat

LOL.

I'm London Leeds but used to follow em all over.

I do a pretty good Yorkshire accent..... as it was easier get to the toilet in the pubs without copping a slap and having to explain that we were actually Leeds..when they heard a cockney accent.

Went the other way at Chelsea once when a I asked a couple of Leeds fans the time and automatically they shaped up (with a resigned look like they expected a beating). We just laughed and told em we were Leeds as well and patted them on the back.

Felt funny chanting about Cockney Bastards though.

You from Leeds?

Ranyen

WAA5 Tuggerah V Doylo @ 10.45. Tuggerah home.

Hopefully we can play more than twenty minutes this time.

T

Ranyen said:
WAA5 Tuggerah V Doylo @ 10.45. Tuggerah home.

Hopefully we can play more than twenty minutes this time.

Don't break them this time and you may have a better chance of playing a full game ;)

WELL INFORMED

Friday and Saturday games off, Sunday very doubtful - see copy of CCF advice below:

Friday Night

All games set down for Friday night are off. We were losing more than the scheduled games already and we do not have time to make them up. All G17A, 17B, 17C AND 18AB games will be declared washouts.

The following make-up game scheduled for tomorrow night, (WAA2 KAN v UMI, W18 TER2 v GOS1, WPL TER v GOS, W16A BUD v ENT and W12 KIN1 v AVO), will be made up at a later date.

Saturday

With more than fields already closed and many others in serious doubt all normal Saturday games are off on Saturday. That is all games from G5 through to G45. All competition games will be declared as washouts. Again we do not have time to make same up.

The Premier League 1st and Reserve grade games between ENT and DOY at ENT on Saturday night are still on at this stage. Situation regarding these games will be assessed tomorrow night

Sunday

Sunday games will be assessed on Saturday afternoon unless Councils take matter out of our hands, which is highly likely in view of the dismal weather forecast. If the call does come back to us all clubs are asked to please advise as early as possible on Saturday if your field is in or out for Sunday.

Fields already confirmed as closed for Sunday are: WMG2,EGO,TER,KAR,OUR AND KIN.

Kareem

well im out (supposed to play at kariong)

still a decent chance (my coach thinks so) that our 1st grade will be moved to another ground
he reckons something like mountains entrance, kanwal

J

jiggles

Ok. No rain yet today. Pleaseeeee hold off until Sunday at around 1pm.

kkthnx.

Sym

ok so there will be a decision for Sundays games by today ?
I don't wanna wake up at ridiculous hours only to not be playing
lol

Kanwal Bull

will prob know by tonight Sym.. think most grounds are closed already anyway..

We have training instead.. atleast its some football

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred