• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

round 6 vs nix

blue_Pirate

As disappointing as it is to not have a game, a bit happy because I was driving back to Melbourne form Wagga today. P+ not having any ability for watching delayed is killing my aleague viewership. Very disappointed that the NYE game will most likely be called off, was looking forward to watching it with my family in Tassie on the day. F in the comments.
Sorry to hear . Yes we were coming back from Tea Gardens to see the game . Just half an hour from the stadium when we got the news

scottmac

Suspended
If you say so - doesnt make me wrong though.
Hahaha. Do you have a wife? Or a family? Shall we judge you on their decisions? You ready to take on all that or are you one of "those" guys that control everything....... it does make you wrong. You blamed someone for another's choices.

scottmac

Suspended
But the guy leading them all astray is an absolute clown and bad for the club to have around in any capacity.
Then go ahead and name the player (or the guy) for the sake of the club. Come on. You and FFC know best. Better than those running the place and those that have signed him. So please, help the club out........?

Michael

So are taking bets on which player got it at Christmas? One of the young lads actually living life or a senior boy via family?….

as shit as it is and no matter your opinion there’s nothing we can do.

there’s going to come a point where the world and particularly this country just need to get on with shit instead of stop starting all the time. You can put money on whichever players have got it would have basically no symptoms and let’s be even more honest, could’ve played.

scottmac

Suspended
So are taking bets on which player got it at Christmas? One of the young lads actually living life or a senior boy via family?….

as shit as it is and no matter your opinion there’s nothing we can do.

there’s going to come a point where the world and particularly this country just need to get on with shit instead of stop starting all the time. You can put money on whichever players have got it would have basically no symptoms and let’s be even more honest, could’ve played.
Yeah but let's not let that, stop us from lambasting those that we disagree with. I mean come on. They deserve it don't they .............?

Sorry.

Last edited:

Big Al

It doesn’t matter now. Those who believe in vaccines have got it and those that don’t won’t. Omicron doesn’t care which you are but the side effects are hopefully better for those of us who are vaccinated.

It’s time for the pro and anti covid teams to stop fighting because both can be as bad as each other at times

We got vaccined to help us and our community.

It’s time for the anger from each side to stop as everyone is at risk with such a contagious virus. It’s likely we will all come in contact with it shortly. It’s not anybody’s fault for getting it.

Lets not turn on players there families or each other.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If we don’t like it we don’t need to get nasty over it

Wombat

It is going to hit people hard when child care facilities close and the new regulations regarding them opening. This will affect all walks of workers.

My Daughter is a child care worker and is still waiting on her test from Christmas Eve! She is going to go back to work tomorrow while not even knowing if she is clear (against my advice but she says she feels fine).
Her friend is also still waiting on her results but did a supermarket test (positive) and without the positive test would have gone to work and infected plenty of Children and their respective families.
The whole situation is farcical........have the Govt lost control or are they deliberately letting it spread because "its just another strain of flu" and they are looking at herd immunity.

Throw into the equation, all the sportspeople dying of heart attacks in their prime ( another 2 Footballers in the last 24hrs) and do the anti vaxxers have a valid position.

Discuss......

scottmac

Suspended
My Daughter is a child care worker and is still waiting on her test from Christmas Eve! She is going to go back to work tomorrow while not even knowing if she is clear (against my advice but she says she feels fine).
Her friend is also still waiting on her results but did a supermarket test (positive) and without the positive test would have gone to work and infected plenty of Children and their respective families.
The whole situation is farcical........have the Govt lost control or are they deliberately letting it spread because "its just another strain of flu" and they are looking at herd immunity.

Throw into the equation, all the sportspeople dying of heart attacks in their prime ( another 2 Footballers in the last 24hrs) and do the anti vaxxers have a valid position.

Discuss......
Discuss? I need a full doctorate to respond to this. Probably 2 or 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami