• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 20

David Votoupal

Queensland Roar v Sydney FC: who knows what will happen, Roar have a chance to go top 2 with this one.

Wellington Phoenix v Adelaide United: United can win the Premiership with this one.

Newcastle Jets v Perth Glory: no Rukavytsya or Dadi could tip this in Newcastle's favour, but you never know.

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
Bring on season 5

You want to put me through _another_ 21 rounds of this??  You're a cruel cruel man......

Melbourne (heh)
QLD
Wellington
Perth (4-1, throw a tenner on it)

FFC Mariner

Countryhick said:
I think the Jets are going to hit a flock of seagulls in this game.

Messy

afos_2.jpg

loyalist

i asked messi to play for us in the acl
he said hes a bit busy at the moment maybe next time

morrijo

Unsure what would be a better outcome for us .

A draw Knocks Sydney out and puts Qld On 31 points
or straight out win for QLD and we are closer to holding on to 4th

If they draw and we have a suprise 4 goal win against Adelaide that would give us 3rd

Kimba

morrijo said:
Unsure what would be a better outcome for us .

A draw Knocks Sydney out and puts Qld On 31 points
or straight out win for QLD and we are closer to holding on to 4th

If they draw and we have a suprise 4 goal win against Adelaide that would give us 3rd
I think the Mariners aren't gonna do much better than 4th and I just want to see Sydney come 2nd last.

Kimba

Good win to Qld. Looks like Kosmina was having a whinge to Farina about something after the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred