• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 2 v Fire Chickens

sydmariner

Which bay do we buy tickets in?

Also here is the link for the supporter’s bus:
Section WC 1 & 2 not up top like usual

scottmac

Suspended
So I'm going to have a crack at starting 11.

Birraz
Roux. Tongyik. Kye. Fazz.
Nizzy. Boz. Maxy. Beni.
Simmo. Urena.

If simmo is available. If not then maybe Moresche.

If Beni isn't available then Cy to play his side. I think Cy nearly needs to start just because of his set piece delivery alone but am willing to sacrifice that to have Nizzy on the park. Can see Cy being a leader in the assists column this year.

Insertnamehere

So I'm going to have a crack at starting 11.

Birraz
Roux. Tongyik. Kye. Fazz.
Nizzy. Boz. Maxy. Beni.
Simmo. Urena.

If simmo is available. If not then maybe Moresche.

If Beni isn't available then Cy to play his side. I think Cy nearly needs to start just because of his set piece delivery alone but am willing to sacrifice that to have Nizzy on the park. Can see Cy being a leader in the assists column this year.
Same team but Maxy out Cy in. Niz in the middle, Cy out wide.

scottmac

Suspended
Same team but Maxy out Cy in. Niz in the middle, Cy out wide.
I thought Maxy was huge in that game and deserves his spot. Sucks that Nizzy’s versatility gave him that chance but he took it and IMO doesn't deserve to lose it. It's also telling that Cy only got his starting spot because of Nizzy’s versatility so I think we'll see Nizzy wide before middle. If Maxy doesn't last 90 then you'll see Nizzy middle and Maxy replaced by Cy going out wide. Or they'll both be on if Beni is out and Steele will replace Maxi.

Could also see Moresche or Tsekenis deployed wide too if Beni is out.
f**k. So many options. Haven't even thought about Hatch.

Last edited:

style_cafe

If Beni (Beni, Beni, Beni, Beni, Beni etc) cant play you'd look at Hatch or Moresche wide left - possiblr evey Tsekenis.
Everyone being fit I'd expect Matty or Moresche up top, Niz in the midlle and Balard to the bench
That would have to be the N`kololo`s goal celebration song for sure
especially if he scored against Newcastle. BBB-Beni f**ked the Jets... :popcorn:

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

T
If Beni (Beni, Beni, Beni, Beni, Beni etc) cant play you'd look at Hatch or Moresche wide left - possiblr evey Tsekenis.
Everyone being fit I'd expect Matty or Moresche up top, Niz in the midlle and Balard to the bench
This for mine. Max has been doing great. But Nizzy is just a better player still. And I want Cy on delivering quality balls and getting match fit,

But, after the win, wouldn’t be surprised to see Simon come back and Nizz deployed wide again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami