• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 2 Methcarthur away

Ironbark

... and last year it probably would have cannoned into the post, rebounded off Ruon, Birraz would have made a diving save only to palm it into Kye's head for an own goal

..... then on video review Stens would have received a red card for sliding and the attacker falling over him. Matty is still blowing up on the restart, half the team is too late in realising we are a player down and they score a late second

. shows how things have changed :piralaugh:
accurate statement

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

... and last year it probably would have cannoned into the post, rebounded off Ruon, Birraz would have made a diving save only to palm it into Kye's head for an own goal

..... then on video review Stens would have received a red card for sliding and the attacker falling over him. Matty is still blowing up on the restart, half the team is too late in realising we are a player down and they score a late second

. shows how things have changed :piralaugh:

so real it hurts :piralaugh:

Though you forgot to add that their 2nd goal was from one of their attackers literally punching the ball into the net, but VAR decides to not do anything about it despite it being clear on video (probably because they're too busy checking their Bet365 account), while Bozza just keeps repeating u 'it's a contact sport' 'simon's a bully' 'it's a contact sport' until he hyperventilates and passes out

bikinigirl

so real it hurts :piralaugh:

Though you forgot to add that their 2nd goal was from one of their attackers literally punching the ball into the net, but VAR decides to not do anything about it despite it being clear on video (probably because they're too busy checking their Bet365 account), while Bozza just keeps repeating u 'it's a contact sport' 'simon's a bully' 'it's a contact sport' until he hyperventilates and passes out

. that may be

. but by that point i am normally in the foetal position with my eyes closed, rocking back and forth while mumbling to myself 'this can't be happening again, please make it stop' over and over

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

. that may be

. but by that point i am normally in the foetal position with my eyes closed, rocking back and forth while mumbling to myself 'this can't be happening again, please make it stop' over and over

If it helps, i've heard that if you say 'Line of Coke' 3 times to a flat, hand-held mirror, the Bozza will appear and gently stroke your hair while whispering 'Who's up there.....who's up there......who's up there.....' until you fall asleep

Josho Howe

My lack of a football fix has meant l have gone back to watch this game for the first time coz why not?

1. Those 2 blocks of 4 hell yes. 4-4-2 just suits us to a tee. Need to keep that going for the season.

2. I underrated Nigro's 1st half performance. Was solid at RB with no iffy moments

3. I was way too nervous in the stands in the 2nd half. Previous experience aka the last 5 years made me fear the worst and believe we were inevitably going to concede but we were completely solid and they ran out of ideas on how to break us down

4. It's all been said before but overall what an excellent performance. Not one bad player and the subs who came on all contributed. Depth in this squad how good

Now the visa's come in to improve us. Hope we can continue this form on Tuesday.

onto it

My lack of a football fix has meant l have gone back to watch this game for the first time coz why not?

To add one for the Stens fanbase.
I went back a couple of times for another laugh. It was especially good after hearing the pre-game about how big and tough the Meth' CB's were.
Around the 60-70 minute mark (I think) they had a free kick and in the melee prior to the kick Franjic (spelling?) was bullying Miller, who seemed to be quite put out by the attention given to him.
When the kick came, things happened fast, and before you knew it, Frantic was on his back. At first I thought "go Mills". On rewind, I could see that it was Stens, who had simultaneously dropped Farkzip and used the impetus to push himself away in a chase of the ball.
Good stuff!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami