• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 17

David Votoupal

Besides the derby, three other games as the race hots up...

Perth Glory v Adelaide United:
United resume A-League duty, and it couldn't be tougher than a trip to an in-form Perth who've lost just once at home.

Melbourne Victory v Sydney FC:
this could get ugly. Neither team playing well at the moment, except at least Melbourne have strikers who can score :piralaugh:

Queensland Roar v Wellington Phoenix:
the only team Queensland always beats at home, so can expect it again if Farina gets the mix right.

BAD BULLZ

For me
mariners
perth
draw
draw

would leave the other 2 nsw teams 7th n 8th and we'd be 1st

I'd love to see either perth or nix make the semis at the expense of melbourne or qld

FFC Mariner

bulldogmariner said:
Mariners should beat jets
Draw in perth v adelaide
Melbourne will beat Syd
Qld should beat off Wellington

We should beat the Jets most times but the record seems to indicate otherwise

Sacko

4 out 6 points anit too bad a return, although yes I agree that we "should" have taken all 3 points on that cold night up the F3 in round 1

brett

I got all three wrong last week, (although I did have a fiver on Perth because they were paying so much) so this is probably the opposite of what will happen:

Low-scoring in our derby in hot conditions. Maybe 0-0 or 1-0.
Adelaide to scrape past Perth
Melbourne will put a few goals on Sydney - they surely won't lose to the four worst teams in four weeks.
With Van Dijk in scoring form Qld have a number of threats but Welly are playing well. Let's go for a Suncorp curse and Welly to win 1-0.

serious14

I _want_ Mariners, Perth, Melbourne, QLD/Draw, but we'll probably get Jets/Draw, Adelaide, Melbourne, Wellington (it is QLD at home :eek:)

David Votoupal

serious14 said:
I _want_ Mariners, Perth, Melbourne, QLD/Draw, but we'll probably get Jets/Draw, Adelaide, Melbourne, Wellington (it is QLD at home :eek:)

Except that Queensland have won every game over Wellington at home.

Bear

lol you say every game as if there has been 20 games or something. What is it, 3 max? Possibly 2 even

Bear

You said Roar have always beat Welli at home though. I checked, its 2 games. Ever. Hardly something to base form on

clarence

serious14 said:
DT_Ultras said:
why let reason get in the way of a good set of facts?? serious doenst....

Reason is more over-rated than Hutcho, you know that.  :p

He'd tell you otherwise though. In fact, I'm guessing Hutch can do a mighty good impression of the Special One, Jose.

dru

clarence said:
serious14 said:
DT_Ultras said:

He'd tell you otherwise though. In fact, I'm guessing Hutch can do a mighty good impression of the Special One, Jose.

Impression? heave you ever seen Jose and hutcho in the same place and time? just putting it out there.

serious14

dru said:
clarence said:
serious14 said:
DT_Ultras said:

Impression? heave you ever seen Jose and hutcho in the same place and time? just putting it out there.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
RIGHT....
Mariners
Perth
tards
draw

hmmmm...Hutcho and the great one....one and the same...NAH.....the great one has more backbone...ewwwww  bit harsh Recky

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred