• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 16 Local Thread

hilly1981

MAA9 - Doyalson 4 drew Kariong 4

Own goal by Kariong in the last few minutes keeps us still alive for the season chasing 4th spot.

ryan

MAA6 Budgewoi 1 drew Terrigal1 1.

A good result for us considering Terrigal have not lost a game. I had a great chance to win it in the dying moments but put my shot over the top. Depending on other results we may hold on to 4th. We host Teds Killarney next week and by all accounts they are in good form.

Ted

ryan said:

A good result for us considering Terrigal have not lost a game. I had a great chance to win it in the dying moments but put my shot over the top. Depending on other results we may hold on to 4th. We host Teds Killarney next week and by all accounts they are in good form.

good effort, we lost our last game to them due to a late penalty.

Wombat

Kariong 035B  4.1 win v East Gosford 1.

This was a great win against the only team not to have lost this season (2.2 draw with us 1st round).
Rams got a lucky early goal after mix up between sweeper (me) and stand in goalie allowed Rams striker to prod the ball home unchallenged...looked like a scene from BT last season i'm sad to say.
That fired us up and we went in 2.1 up at the break.  Rams went ballistic for first 10 mins of second half but we held em out and started to dominate and ended up fairly easy 4.1 winners again with 4 different scorers.
This Rams team are a very decent side and play tough commited Footy so it was great to put em away.
See you in the semi's.

northernspirit

Ted said:
ryan said:

ted, anywhere we can view the updated points table?

BAD BULLZ

EPIC FARRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
we had another draw 1 all in pretty much the match for the premiorship

I ve ripped a decent chunk of lip off and am apparently on the straw diet for a while or i might break the glue they used to stick it together and look even less pretty im apparently borderline needing surgary ::) ::)

Ted

northernspirit said:
Ted said:
ryan said:

Not sure if its 100% correct but should be damn close as I adjusted it with the provisional results...
We have clawed our way into 6th place

J

jiggles

Gos WAA5 1's beat East Gosford, 1-0...epic goal from Michelle!

My brother MAA8 Kariong played Kanwal and copped this nasty injury...

6770_114794371219_711661219_2749929_7815373_n.jpg

Had surgery on it last night and he'll be out for a good while!

Ted

poko said:

Damn, that's nasty. Looking at the photo, he'll be out for a long time I'd say. Looks like a total displacement of the tibia and more than likely the fiblua as well at the ankle. All the best for a quick recovery

kanewillow

the entrance MAA8 beat umina 1-0 and from what ive heard gosford had a 2-2 draw so we go to top by 2 points
the entrance MAA7 beat wyoming 6-2 i kept and saved a penalty

Kareem

ourimbah lost both games
ressies- 2-1 (freekick, and a tap-in from 14 yards)
our goal that 'we' scored was a freekick own goal (defender tried heading away but instead headed back lobbing his keeper)
we were winning 1-0 at halftime (deservedly IMO) but we picked up knocks to 3 players (our 2 CM's and our striker). Terrigal overran us easily 2nd half, should have done more with possession tbh (ie. to kill off the game).

I had some shots...2 on target :p- piss weak but on target
and 2nd half had a half volley shot from right sideline trying to lob keeper...ambitious but I hit the crossbar...
i should stop trying to emulate my coach's sideline effort...:p

oh and our 1st game without our coach playing...and we lost- we wont hear the end of this at training (3 wins from 3 for him)

1sts- 2-0 (penalty, counter attack with a screamer of shot in top right corner to finish!)
hmmmm...

ryan

Ted said:
northernspirit said:
Ted said:
ryan said:

Not sure if its 100% correct but should be damn close as I adjusted it with the provisional results...
We have clawed our way into 6th place

That looks right to me. Good work Ted

J

jiggles

Ted said:
poko said:

Damn, that's nasty. Looking at the photo, he'll be out for a long time I'd say. Looks like a total displacement of the tibia and more than likely the fiblua as well at the ankle. All the best for a quick recovery

Dislocated, and fibular shattered into 3. 8 screws and 2 plates, and had a wire thing in there to, holding bones together. Be in a cast for the next 3 months min.

Ted

poko said:
Ted said:
poko said:

Dislocated, and fibular shattered into 3. 8 screws and 2 plates, and had a wire thing in there to, holding bones together. Be in a cast for the next 3 months min.

Damn not good at all. I feel for him though having spent the last 2 months in a cast and mine was nowhere near as bad as his is. Mine was a clean break of the tibia and was not displaced. I also did not need surgery on it after 2 weeks.

Keep us updated please Pokes. btw how old is he?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami