• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 14

Redline

oh is that all? Thought it might have been injury or something. That's a crazy scoreline...I bet the Reds wish it had been MV though. lol

dru

Countryhick said:
oh is that all? Thought it might have been injury or something. That's a crazy scoreline...I bet the Reds wish it had been MV though. lol

Actually I've been told it was an injury, chest by the sounds of it

FFC Mariner

Pffffffffffffft

Sounds of the sheepshaggers bubble bursting. Adelaide didnt have to play that well to beat them, they were just utter shite.

Top work from the AR not to flag Freds goal too

midfielder

Greenpoleffc said:
Anyone fancy a trip to the scumdome on Sunday to watch them play the Bling.

"you wont make the finals"
"no, you wont make the finals"

Apt for both methinks?

Greenie you raise a difficult question ..... who do I hate more .... I have three hundred reasons to hate the Choppers .... 350 reasons to hate the SCUM.

But it is not that easy because you have to apply points for each reason you hate em.  Like Joel and the ball punch , Holland and the hand ball ..... now compare this to Kossie sending out his team to kick the shit out of us last year .... Heff has not played since ...

Greenie this is quite hard ... who do I hate the most .... NOW given Scum are are coming second last, and the Choppers are having their own problems with Frank going (leaving a sinking ship LOL) should I in any way feel sorry for either of em ... and should this affect my decision.

No I should not feel sorry for either of em ... OK OK  heres what I want a score less draw with 8 players sent off... five from the Scum and three Choppers... So I hate the Scum a tad more.

FFC Mariner

I'm hoping for 0-0, injuries, red cards and the Jest to be denied a perfectly good goal in the dying seconds.

Hopefully will be enough for Kossie and Chicken boy to punch on after the game

dbryant

Greenpoleffc said:
Pffffffffffffft

Sounds of the sheepshaggers bubble bursting. Adelaide didnt have to play that well to beat them, they were just utter shite.

To be fair to the AR, that was a tough one - a flick-on which would have been hard to determine exactly when it happened from his angle, hitting the post, defenders running back, another Wellington player between him and Fred who didn't get involved, etc. etc.

dru

Greenpoleffc said:
I'm hoping for 0-0, injuries, red cards and the Jest to be denied a perfectly good goal in the dying seconds.

Hopefully will be enough for Kossie and Chicken boy to punch on after the game

Bridges supposedly complained of Newcastle players attacking his weak ankles after the last game between the two so injuries may be a possibility

Elrich was calling for the bogans to try and get under Bridges skin for the match in the Newy herald.

I say we make it a cage match and put it on pay per view! :popcorn:

FFC Mariner

Any one can play like that if the opposition is that poor.

Bridges getting crocked by Judas so that 1 goes off on a stretcher and Judas gets a red would be pretty damn funny.

(wont happen because Judas doesnt like that nasty rough tackling that the bigger boys)

~Floss~

dbryant said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Pffffffffffffft

To be fair to the AR, that was a tough one - a flick-on which would have been hard to determine exactly when it happened from his angle, hitting the post, defenders running back, another Wellington player between him and Fred who didn't get involved, etc. etc.

Imagine how hard it is for them when Melbourne deliberately position 5 players offside at set pieces...

clarence

David Votoupal said:
The real Adelaide United finally showed up to play. And play they did.

They would have beaten any other A-League team playing like they did last night.

Thankfully it wasn't against us.

Would love to see Adelaide play like that against Sydney and Newcastle, then they can go to sleep for the rest of the season!

fedelta

midfielder said:
Found a new streaming site has a much clear picture than others I have used .. http://sportsoncomp.blogspot.com/ 

lol it's exactly the same as iraqgoals
they are using the same video

Redline

Who could have picked Perth to be up 2-0 at half time. I cant find on the net what the bookies were giving that sort of result.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred