• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 v Scummers

Wombat

I know Shano mate and he`s from AMBARVALE
His weed grows a lot better than that... :popcorn:
Should have brought in the real pro's from Airds and Miller. So much horticultural skill and knowledge in those suburbs.
I'm sure the mongs in Cambo council really know what they are doing and those pics are misleading.

Wombat

Been to Ambervale once Cafe.......is it a f**king joke town bro?.....i wasn't sure if it was an SBS social experiment!! I went in at 3pm to purchase Ferrets for my son. The female gronk was on best behavior to remove the f**ked up Ferrets they sold me......i think i was the first car to drive in with full rego and all panels the same colour.....marking me as either a rich bastard or an undercover cop.
Shazza treated me well and they got a cashie and i got 3 stinking ferrets with dracula claws that had never been trimmed. I got out before the sun went down as the locals were banjo-ing up big time.
The only positive thing i can say about Ambervale is I believe Airds is alot worse!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Been to Ambervale once Cafe.......is it a f**king joke town bro?.....i wasn't sure if it was an SBS social experiment!! I went in at 3pm to purchase Ferrets for my son. The female gronk was on best behavior to remove the f**ked up Ferrets they sold me......i think i was the first car to drive in with full rego and all panels the same colour.....marking me as either a rich bastard or an undercover cop.
Shazza treated me well and they got a cashie and i got 3 stinking ferrets with dracula claws that had never been trimmed. I got out before the sun went down as the locals were banjo-ing up big time.
The only positive thing i can say about Ambervale is I believe Airds is alot worse!
Yep, the only joints worse than Ambervale are fkn Airda and Minto , but not by f**kin much

style_cafe

So, how are the ferrets mate!...:popcorn:

style_cafe

Yep, the only joints worse than Ambervale are fkn Airda and Minto , but not by f**kin much
Minto was demolished as a housing commission area years ago Recky.
The land was sold off for private homes.
I haven`t been there for years but I believe it`s ok now...:popcorn:

shipwreck

Does anyone know who has the broadcast rights in the USA? Trying to figure out how to watch the Aleague, doesn't appear to be on ESPN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami