• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Ross Kemp on Gangs

adz

Staff member
Just flicking channels and saw this one, FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS tonight.

In Poland, Ross Kemp follows Neo-Nazi football hooligans who have become one of the most feared gangs in Europe. Young men with few prospects use violence as a means of escape, and Ross experiences first hand just how dangerous it can be when he's tear-gassed at a football match as he shadows an elite police riot squad.

On 7HD now

Arabmariner

Try the "Real football factories International" on youtube.Check out the episodes on Argentina and Brazil.If its f**kin nutters you want you,ll find them there!

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
Cardiff,Chavski & Leeds I expect.

Add in Ze Chermans and the Turks and away we jolly well go
And while that lot are kicking the shit out of each other the Tartan Army will be getting pished and having a party!! ;D

IF we qualify!!  :p

Paolo

Arabmariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:

And while that lot are kicking the shit out of each other the Tartan Army will be getting pished and tearing up manchester

when we dont qualify!!  :p
fixed for you

adz

Staff member
Arabmariner said:
Try the "Real football factories International" on youtube.Check out the episodes on Argentina and Brazil.If its f**kin nutters you want you,ll find them there!

thanks mate i'll have a look

Arabmariner

keensy said:
Arabmariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:

And while that lot are kicking the shit out of each other the Tartan Army will be getting pished and tearing up manchester

when we dont qualify!!  :p
fixed for you
Na.Rangers fans are not the Tartan army.Most of them don,t know what they are.Some want to be English,some think they,re Northern Irish and some of the more sensible ones like TB actually support Scotland.
Most of the travelling Scotland fans support smaller clubs........it,s like their champions league.
I can,t remember the last time the tartan army were involved in any "carnage" abroad.

Excellent beer drinkers too!! ;D

FFC Mariner

Rumours of a lot of Chavski in Manchester that night too - very close links between Rangers and CFC fans - check out the headhunters web site(s).

Bear

Arabmariner said:

Hosted by my favourite english actor, Danny "NICE ONE BRUVVVAAAAAAA" Dyer, bloody legend

Stumbled across this show at serious's house one night, im now trying to find the series to import. Love it

Paolo

Bearinator said:
Arabmariner said:

Hosted by my favourite english actor, Danny "NICE ONE BRUVVVAAAAAAA" Dyer, bloody legend

Stumbled across this show at serious's house one night, im now trying to find the series to import. Love it
he wouldnt of happened to get bonus points off you for being a west ham fan??

Bear

Funny enough, I didnt even know! Just wiki'd him and found out lol

No, he is my favourite because of Human Traffic and The Business

serious14

Bearinator said:
Stumbled across this show at serious's house one night, im now trying to find the series to import.

There's a "best of" at Play.com - your best bet is to Google "real football factories international" and look around the various DVD sites.  There's torrents running around of the different episodes as well.

Paolo

youtube has every ep, but thats if you can be bothered to click on the different parts as each is split into 4or5. I've seen every ep and they are quality

Foreign Fields is also a good show

Arabmariner

Bearinator said:
Arabmariner said:

Danny "I,m so far out of me manor 'ere it,s not f**kin funny" Dyer!

He says whilst surrounded by Ferenbache nutters going off!

Classic!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
then again you could check this out

http://www.hooli-news.co.uk/home.php

adz

Staff member
please buy something from the hooligan gift shop to keep the hooligan website online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred