• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Roar Away 10/2

Josho Howe

Thought I'd kick this one off. Heading up for this so hoping it's not a million degrees up there. Haven't been to Redcliffe before so another away venue l can tick off.

We are LDL in our last 3 so a win here is pretty vital. Brisbane are winless in their last 5 but were decent against Adelaide but l still see this as a more than winnable game to get us back on track.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I'm up that way conveniently so I'm also looking to go to this one and see what Kayo Stadium is like. Assume there is an away bay, don't recall seeing too many away supporters at their games to be honest probably due to it being in Redcliff and not very close to the City.
Dolphin Oval is a bitch to get to ...for us, living near Queen Street mall, its a train and a bus and then a half decent walk ...f**k the Bakries and their ridiculous move to whoop whoop ( agreed with by Den members i know)

LG__

I’m staying with family who are 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD yet it’s going to take me about an hour and a half to get to Redcliffe...

Really hoping Faz is back for this one, we miss him immensely, usually puts in more than a few firm challenges against his opponent which I feel our recent fullbacks have been missing.

Corsair

"Olayinka Sunmola features in the 20 man squad for the first time, having made his debut for the Mariners NPL side last weekend."

"New recruit James McGarry also joins the squad for our trip to Queensland, while James Bayliss enters the 20 man side."

Olayinka appears to be from Mt Druitt Town Rangers NPL side. 20 Y.O. striker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami