• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Road to Russia

pjennings

I can see the reasoning and to be honest our wingers have been pretty poor in crossing for headers. It also then lends itself to a double change with Cahill and Arzani coming in for Tommy and Kruse. Arzani seemed to be able to find McCormack's head at City so Timmy would relish that change.

Tevor

I remember that night very well. 11 years old and my first Socceroos game. Was there with my Grandfather and when Aloisi's pen hit the net l went down a row of seats and was picked up by a random bloke who put me on his shoulders. Unbelievable atmosphere and emotion in the stadium that night.
I was there as well and it is still by far the best live sporting experience I have experienced and the atmosphere was just unbelievable after the Pen. Great to have a National Team memory like that. Was at the Asian Cup final as well but it wasn’t the same level still thoroughly enjoyable though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb