• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Road to Brazil

Kareem

I'm not sure Rogic is just let down by injuries. He's never been fit and coasts through games with occasional bursts of activity. I rate him behind Amini and Flores in the list of our best ever CCM 10s.

I have no idea how Flores could be rated higher than Rogic in CCM colours???

Amini, Rogic, Perez, Tommy P are all ahead of him...

I am not bagging out Flores...I think he is a quality player, and a deserved Johnny Warren medalist (whereas the other 4 on that list haven't and probably won't ever win that award).

But the fact is that Flores had his influence hampered by a terrible injury.
He didn't dominate for us...and I think that wasn't his fault (more so the rest of the team as well as the coach).
If he had another 1-2 months...I think he would have come good.
But those are all hypotheticals...

Maybe I am being harsh?

Roy Law

I have no idea how Flores could be rated higher than Rogic in CCM colours???

Amini, Rogic, Perez, Tommy P are all ahead of him...

I am not bagging out Flores...I think he is a quality player, and a deserved Johnny Warren medalist (whereas the other 4 on that list haven't and probably won't ever win that award).

But the fact is that Flores had his influence hampered by a terrible injury.
He didn't dominate for us...and I think that wasn't his fault (more so the rest of the team as well as the coach).
If he had another 1-2 months...I think he would have come good.
But those are all hypotheticals...

Maybe I am being harsh?
No; I reckon McBreen was better at No.10 also :innocent:

Forum Phoenix

PJ I think on reflection that you have to be right. Though I think Milligan and Troisi will start over Mass and Ollie.

I think you'll be proven wrong about Tommy Big Al, but much too early to make that kind of call regardless.

I don't think he deliberately coasts Dibo, I think intensity of futsal did a wonderful job of preparing him technically, but not mentally. What needs to be remembered of Tommy, is that only a few years ago he was just a kid and no real certainty of even being a professional footballer. He just needs more time, opportunity, and the right people in his ear. Let's hope he gets them - as for mine - I think he has a huge amount of talent that still can be realised.

Big Al

I think you'll be proven wrong about Tommy Big Al, but much too early to make that kind of call regardless.

Hope so best talent we have had for a long time but things just seem to be working against him.

Also now has a new club coach -Could have been good for him if had a cracking world cup might have been elevated under the new manager - Now the manager may go with the he's a lame duck move him on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami